Should I switch to only wearing skirts/dresses?

I wear a skirt or dress a majority of the time, probably 60% of the time. I feel the most confident, cute and feminine when wearing a skirt. I have been toying with the idea of never wearing pants or shorts again and switching entirely to skirts or dresses (with the only exception being when working out)

girls is is there any negative issues I am not thinking about that I should take into consideration before I make the switch? Have any other girls made the switch and how has it changed your daily life if at all.

guys would you be happy or upset if your girlfriend or wife decided to swear off pants and shorts?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, i love the idea of my wife wearing skirts and dresses all the time. Way to go!

Most Helpful Girl

• Windy days girl... so dangerous
    Otherwise I can't think of a situation you'd need pants besides exercise. One of my friends only wears dresses and skirts unless she has to wear a uniform or go camping

• Hahaha windy days! I know what you mean, the danger is real! I figure that on windy days wearing a full length skirt or maxi dress would solve that issue

• True true

What Guys Said 2

• I think women look more feminine in dresses and skirts and would welcome the change in any female in my life.

• I would be fine with this decision. Perfectly.

What Girls Said 6

• Geez, you sound like me. I'm in a skirt or dress almost daily. Occasionally, I might opt for a pair of dress slacks with heels, just to break things up, or if it's cold, but other than that, it's a skirt or dress. I just like how I look and feel, dressed that way. If it makes you feel more confident and feminine, than I think that you've discovered "your" style!

• I wouldn't swear off pants or shorts, but wear what makes YOU feel most comfortable. I hate skirts and dresses, haha, but everyone is different. Wear what you love to wear. Having confidence is an amazing feeling and if you get that from wearing skirts and dresses, then keep wearing them. :)

• I love wearing skirts and dresses. I find them to be much more comfortable than wearing pants. The only thing I have an issue with is the cold weather. But you can always wear either tights, leggings or nylons under them to keep warm.

• But how would you survive the cold? I mean tights/leggings won't keep you warm on a windy and cold day!

• I ONLY wear skirts/dresses. I stopped wearing pants a long time ago. It's so much more comfortable! And you look great 100% of the time.

• After awhile say 3 or 6 months in do you ever get the urge to cheat and just throw on pants? I feel like I would, so if I make the change I am gonna put all but a couple pair of pants into storage so in the morning when I am feeling lazy and tempted not to wear a dress I won't have any options

• Sometimes, on the weekends, I'll just throw on some yoga pants but I don't own a single pair of jeans.

• Do what you pant. Perhaps when exercising it's best to use pants.