Why is men's underwear so boring compared to women's?

as the title says really... maybe you disagree, please use the poll to

• men's underwear is boring
  • men's underwear is fine

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Ummm mens underwear are not boring at all.
    You guys have way more comfortable things to wear.

Like boxers, briefs

Look at these superman skivvies
    images.linnlive.com/.../...5-a987-d89fbff2f5b5.jpg

• Because.. no one cares?

but hey.. you can always buy Elephant Underwear if you want something special.

• Men probably wouldn't want to be wearing thongs >_>
    And men's underwear has prints and designs just like women's underwear lol

• You can find really cool underwear if you're a guy who knows where to look! Ya gotta buy online tho lol. And it's not always comfortable.

• Do you think half of women's underwear is comfortablev hahaha @jjmarvin

• Definitely not ;)

• I guess it depends on your point of view.
    I think it's either kinda juvenile or it's just plain and serious.

Women's can be a lot of things.

• What exactly do you want? Garter belts?

• I but my guys underwear for him. Cute colors and stripes at gap. Plus I like to lounge around in them too and he says I look cute in them. So I think they're fine. Besides, I definitely wouldn't want options like lace on mens lol.

• I think trends in underwear reflects clothing. So girls have much more variety in clothing as there's a bigger market for that, and dido in underwear. I wouldn't say it's boring though.

• For some reason when men wear funky underwear it just comes off as kind of comical. But I really like those super tight, short boxers.

• Umm, men have a variety of underwear you need to have some gay friends or male dancers friends so they can tell you where to shop.

• i think it's fine

• i wear my boyarends boxers when I'm at his. its so comfy!

• Because the lingerie industry is more focused on male approval and appeal of how women look opposed to how men look in their under garments.

• Because we don't care about your underwear. Ever.

• I like boring underwear for both women and men.
    Women's fashion in general is more flamboyant not just the underwear.

• I think it's a way to distinguish between girl and guy underwear. We have been trained by the media to be attracted to men's underwear. Think about girls wearing guy underwear and guys wearing thongs.

• Cuz men are usually not into lacy stuff, floral patterns and the colors pink and purple...

• I've yet to be bored by a man in his underwear!

• If you define boring as covered up and no lace or thongs then yes it's boring
    Men like sex so sex sells better

What Guys Said 20

• I guess it's fine! It's supposed to be worn 'under' the clothes anyway, so it doesn't matter much since it's not visible! :P

• all you need it for it to keep the little guys from flopping all over the place.
    women's underwear is for looks only.
    and why the fuck would you want "pretty" underwear? if your a straight guy.
    just a weird question.

• Because men who buy it will generally go for cheap and comfortable over looks, and because what women thinks looks best on men seems to vary a lot more than men's oppinions about what looks best on women.

• because men's are more for protect the jewels, while girls are more for comfort so they get to be colorful

• Cause men's underwear is about comfort rather than sex appeal. We need our packages properly secured and protected. Any dude who wears thongs, g strings, or c strings outside stripping, body building or athletic performances has mental issues. The medical implications aside, it's kinda weird to wear something that squeezes in your balls and rides up your ass.

• Men's underwear is boring because it's fulfilling a function. Plus there really isn't much you can do to make a naturally depressing place look fun and exciting.

• Because women don't dedicate their lives to trying to look up our trouser legs.

• It is really what the underwear is covering that is more exciting to look at. Women's' bodies are so much more exciting to see.

• Because to you, if you're straing, women's croches are much more interesting whilst men's aren't. That's why.

• If you look at typical women's underwear, men's underwear isn't bad.

• If by boring you mean comfortable to wear, then yes. Men's underwear is boring.

• I like our underwear. super sexy on my booty. girls love me in briefs

• You're looking in the wrong places.

• Men's clothing in general is pretty dull. I think it it reflects the meh whatever fits attitude.

• answer mine

• Well what do you want? Frills or something? lol

• u gay or something

• 0|0
  • I wish women wore loose fitting underwear. I dont like seeing women in their underwear, it just doesn't look good. They look good either fully clothed or completely naked, that half and half just doesn't look good.

• Because most women aren't turned on by men in fancy underwear the way men are turned on by women in fancy underwear.

If they were, there'd be fancy men's underwear stores all over the place with men lining up to buy.

That's not to say fancy men's underwear doesn't exist, but it's still designed mainly to appeal to other men.

• because women don't care