What's your opinion on H&M?

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Guy

• They play music REALLY loud. I used to work in a mall. They opened a store directly across from us. We'd go to the back of our store and still hear their music.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love H&M and shop there often. You can find anything you want there. Yeah, it's mainstream, but I don't really care, I like their shit.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If I would take a picture of my closet people would think it's an H&M commercial. I shop there a lot and I like it. Except the H&M in the UK I don't like. They are different than the ones in Holland, Germany and Spain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their clothes are cheap af

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay WTF is H&M?

1|0
    0|0
  • They have nice stuff. I personally don't like when they copy other companies. But, I hate there business tactics which is why I don't shop there.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Mehh, H&M is alright. I hate their sales though because it's only the crap that nobody buys anyways 🐸 and their jeans don't fit me, always too short and too wide.. literally looks like a boot-cut jeans lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The majority of clothes I have were bought there. I like their clothes and they always fit me. Plus, I like their nail polishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Low price retailer with manufacturing plants in Asia using cheap child labor

0|0
    0|0
  • I am wearing a sweater that I bought from there.

It's good👌

But some of their clothes shrinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shop online at h&m a lot. I even tried to get a job there but I never got a job interview. I like their clothes and I have a lot of clothes, purses and shoes from h&m

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty neutral... haven't really shopped there

0|0
    0|0
  • Typically very cheaply made clothing where the sizes run extremely small but i'm still happy with the clothing for the price

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it ❤ it is cheap and so good 😊 i dont care what people think i love it ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • it's mainstream but they have some really good stuff
    bought a couple dresses their last month

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like their store. I shop there often when I am near a store.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it cause their clothing appeals to many styles plus h&m is really cheap

0|0
    0|0