Girls, Your boyfriend/husband buys you a bikini. You reaction?

Scenario: With summer approaching, your guy buys you a bikini that he thinks would look good on you and he wouldn't mind seeing you wear it around the pool at home or on vacation. He gives it to you, you open the package and you see the bikini, it's kind of skimpy, something like this...

What would your general reaction be? Flattered or Upset?

Remember, you knew nothing about him buying this, it was a surprise gift.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• If Scott bought me that one I'd be delighted, & I'd love wearing it for him at the beach or pool.

What Girls Said 6

• Is be like thanks boo

• I will say thanks but I would think that looks very ugly :s I would wear it just to please him though...

• I'd wonder who this man was and what he had done with my boyfriend. I wear a swimsuit and even that makes him uncomfortable, I swear he'd have me in a burka if he could.

• lol flattered

means he thinks I'm sexy enough to wear it <3

• Yeah I'd wear it but not to a public beach, at home in the pool or just lounging around on a hot and humid day most definitely. I think that's a nice looking bikini, skimpy but not too skimpy, and I would be flattered that he thinks I'm sexy enough to pull that little number off.

• However, the guy should ask his girl and show her what he had in mind. The surprise thing could make it an issue.

• I'd thank him but never wear it.