Will you dress slutty for this Halloween?

I just want to know what our GAGers will wear this Halloween.

Any ideas already?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Oh yeah, I'm going to be so slutty!!!

• I totally can.. but I won't :P

• I made a post about what I should be , the consensus is a cop that looks fairly stripperish. Should be fun

• I am going to be Aladdin!!!

www.fsdance.net.au/.../aladdin.jpg

something like this but i have to make it myself

• What do you want me to wear after my underwear... Add your choice
    My choice I will dress as cop, you can be the outlaw, I hunt you down at the evening, arrest by night, and take you to my prison.. And you get bailed by a phone in the morning 😉 hehehe
    😂😂

• I wouldn't make a good slut anyway so no.

• 1|0
  • lol I will most likely not dress up. not a fan of doing it and Halloween isn't a big thing here anyway...

• Get it

I will probably not dress up as well :)

• I'm invited to a party from a friend and I'll probably go but luckily you don't have to dress up haha. I'd feel a little bit wrong there but I know from other friends that they won't dress up either so it's fine :)

• I don't know what "dressing slutty" is supposed to look like, as the standard definition for slut (i. e. Someone whom engages in intercourse with many different partners) doesn't apply to a look or appearance.

• well there is a look or appearance that might help you in this said goal of sleeping with many and different partners :)

• Lol I would say that's true.

But, no, I'm not thin enough to dress "slutty" yet

• Ah ok

I see

• MY HARLEY IS GONNA BUT THE JOKER STAYS CLASSY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• Nothing... I don't celebrate Halloween, but if I would like last year, I would dress up as The Undertaker

• Likely won't be trick-or-treating. Overwatch is coming out xP

• No, I never dress slutty at all... ever.

• dress als less as possibel please haha

• I don't know if I will celebrate Halloween this year :P

But thank for the advice :D

• Pretty quick BA there, QA. I didn't even have a chance to answer, and you chose it like that "snaps fingers". Not cool

And no, I won't dress "slutty". You can't "dress slutty", it's your actions that determine if you're slutty or not

• chill

I don't know what you are talking about

You can dress as whatever you would like

It was supposed to be a funny question

and you could have told me what you would dress as even if it wasn't a slutty outfit

Don't take it so seriously bro :P

• Bye bye

• lol typical cowardly anonymous behaviour

If you had to show your face i bet you wouldn't talk like that

And like i said before, i award MHO to whomever I want

Her answer was good, funny and polite

She deserved MHO

bye now

What Girls Said 17

• Go slutty or go home. LOL

• Dressing slutty isn't my style ahah

But yeah, dressing up this year.. might be going as a vampire. I was gonna opt for a ghost since I only need a white dress as my hair is long enough xD but decided to save the bday girl a heartache so I'm gonna go for the vampire.

Problem lies.. I don't know how to do the makeup 😂😂

• yes

vampire makeup can be tricky

Don't I know it. Had a friend do that makeup for me because she said it would go alright, but she messed up big tme.

I had to go as a witch. and an ugly one at that lol! just to fix her mistake

• I've actually never celebrated Halloween before..

• Yeah, no. No, I will not.

• We don't celebrate Halloween in Greece. Some people do dress up anyway, but it's awkward. :( I have to wait for Carnival in February.. I 'm already thinking what to dress as.. I 'm making a myTake about it

• Nice

I will deffinitely look out for it then

Yeah. In Portugal it isn't really tradition as well. This is an American holiday anyways. But people have started to celebrate it more in the last years because of how americanised our society is

• I'm portuguese aswell!
    So we don't celebrate that much Halloween, we celabrate Carnaval that it's 100 times better!
    As i'm going to this party i'll wear a little black dress with lace stockings and dark makeup

• I'll be a demon queen 😈
    I initially wanted to be a "bunny of terror" which would have been slutty lol but then decided against it because it just wasn't creepy enough for me 👹

• i'll be a slutty cheeseburger this Halloween, LOL!

seriously though, i don't get why so many people dress slutty in public on Halloween when they can do it anytime of year

• Indeed

They say that is when they have the excuse to do so lol

I personally won't dress slutty. I don't even know if I will celebrate Halloween this year

Was only curious about ppl's answers

And sexy cheeseburguer? Wow now I am starving lol

• yeah, it's almost lunchtime where i'm at. i'm getting hungry too, thinking about it, lol

• lol here it's almost dinner time :o

• I don't celebrate Halloween

• No I won't dress slutty, it's coooold outside!!! I'm old but I'll trick or treat with my little cousin :)

• Just my old maids outfit. lol hahahahaha

• Can you do something on Halloween without friends?

• I guess not...

I am not sure if I will celebrate Halloween as well

Just thought it would be cool to see what people would do

• No, my cousin and I are dressing as Emo thing 1 &2 and we are both 16. We're making our costumes

• Nah, I probably won't dress up or anything.

Don't know anywhere good where I live now, or have anyone to go with.. And dads been saying we're too old to since we started high school. 😁

• no I wouldn't dress slutty for Halloween

• I'm not going to be celebrating Halloween, nor will I answer the door for greedy punks.

• It's a tight costume, but only a bit of my stomach and arms and cleavage will be showing. It's basically tight pants and a tight v neck t shirt.
    I'm more excited about the make up and hair tbh

• No... I mean I don't think so lol. I'm not showing hardly any skin, except some of my face and hands. I have a black cat outfit (it is a bit skin tight, but has a high collar), boots (with barely any heel), cat ears and I am painting my face.