My boyfriend loves me but why does he look at other girls?

I have being going out with my boyfriend for 8months and he says he loves and he has even cried in my face like about 3 times and has said I love you crying to me but then again he looks at girls when I'm with him and probably when I'm not with him too but he looks at them from up to down because I see him and I have talked to him already about it how I like a guy to only have eyes for me and he said it is normal for guys to look at other girls but when guys look at me he gets jealous what should I do? I'm very confused?

What should I do? I'm very confused?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to him and LET him know that it bothers you very much that he does that. If he can't respect you than you need to decide what best for you. As a man I think its very disrespectful to check other women out when I am with another one, thus for its all about respect for the other person, which is very important.

• Do you think I should bring up the conversation of what is brothering me when I see him and tell him in his face or should I wait and when he checks another girl bring it up?

What Guys Said 6

• Its normal for a man to look at other girls, just because we do doesn't mean we don't want to be with you. By the end of the day the girls he has looked at are already out of his head and you are still in his head making him happy. He should feel good when other guys check you out, that lets him know that you are still sexy and beautiful. You should let him know if its so normal for a man to check out other girls that he is going to have to face the fact that they will be looking at you too.

• Soooo not true normal maybe for everyone to look at other people and the opposite sex only because your attracted or curious to see them. And no if he looks her up and down he's def likin it! And especially if he's lookin a t e m hard and up and down he is thinkin bout them later.

• Just because a guy looks at other girls doesn't mean he doesn't care about you. Its just normal. That's what guys do. To not look at hot girl. Mean bad things for straight men. Your boyfriend still loves you.

• He loves you. But he is a normal guy yeah you are fine but don't get mad at him because that will just spark a fight been there done that

• Let me tell you a little. Story. Me and my girlfriend. Work in a bar. We lived together. The hole nine yards. We both looked at the others sex. I used to see her flirting with the guys in the bar. I used to get upset I wouldn't never tell her anything. So we decided to get married. I was very jealous guy at that time. She is a bar tender. She was doing that before I ever came along. She wore sexy close, make-up,hair all nice, even smelled great. And that is what I loved about her. Just remember she always came home to me. She was sleeping in my bed every night. So for the most part he should not look at ladies in front of you. That is a diss. Hey you should look also. It does not hurt to look at the other sex. Just don't touch them. Or you will be cheating.

• watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlZsGpWJmos sorry i canĀ“t explain it any better than him !

• Normally there is a little more subtly when taking glances.

• What do you mean by that?

• I'm just saying that if she is constantly noticing her guy checking people out, he must not be very subtle at it. Most of the time, people don't notice I am checking someone out unless I make it obvious that I want them to.

What Girls Said 3

• It's a natural thing. Guys do look at other girls. But he's devote to you.

What me and my boyfriend have is "okay to look but no touch"

We both agree to be allowed to look at other people but we can't touch or do anything.

I say talk to your boyfriend about it again saying that it doesn't make sense that YOU CAN'T look at other guys and HE CAN.

You could also use the argument that it's natural for a girl to look at other guys as well.

• honestly he is telling you it is normal because he wants you to let him do it. try and do what he does but dont say anything. look at guys and act like its normal you will make him see it your way and if he still says guys can you cant. then hes just being a jerk and he doesnt love you because he doesnt care how that makes you feel.

• seriously I have the same problem my boyfriend I have only caught oince in three years looking a girl up and down usually its just lookng at her really quick or sometimes he will avoid looking if we are getting a long really good . he tends to look more when he is mad at me lol. but ya its hard to admit for me but it is normal for guiys to look I don't think they should if they love you but that's how life is and it sucks. does your boyfriend always look them up and down ?