Which out of these dresses do you think I should wear to a wedding?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if long dresses are appropriate? I'm not familiar with wedding formalities

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the first more, but the colour is a bit too dark for a wedding...
    so second may be more appropriate

• She wants to stay clear of lighter dresses because you don't want to show up the brides white dress.

• Your welcome!

• No, it's fine to wear dark. The bride would be furious if she wore lighter colors

What Guys Said 5

• LOL at the opinions calling it a medieval theme wedding. Apparently people aren't aware of non-christian wedding ceremonies. For an Indian wedding, I'd prefer the 1st one (black dress) because the 2nd one looks too much eye popping.

• Are you going to a wedding in the medieval period?

• Nope, it's desi (Indian, Pakistani) wedding. People wear these sort of dresses when they go there.

• Wish it was though.

• First dress is much nicer

• Is the wedding being held at a Medieval Times? I haven't been to many weddings (ugh), but the ones I've been to, I've never seen anyone dressed like this. If I had to pick one, it'd be the one on the left

• I'd likely go with the one on the right.

What Girls Said 7

• Are you going to an Indian wedding? I know white is considered a mourning color, not reserved for weddings, but I still think the dress on the left is too dark for such a festive occasion. I think something a bit more colorful, but given the choices, the one on the right.

• Neither wtf

• I like the pops of blue in the first one :)

• Seriously, I don't like any of them.

• I tend to like darks, but I think I would say the second one. I love that collar!

• They're both too weird to be worn in a wedding. Unless you're going to a medieval themed wedding.

• Dont quite care for either but if i had to choose id pick the blue and black one...