Do I wear certain clothes, act a certain way, and even do my hair?

There's this guy I like at y school. He's like 3rd most popular and I'm like 7th. We talk sometimes I mean at a party I sat on his lap and we shared a sucker. (this was last year) We talked a lot after that and it seemed like he really liked me, new school year and we don't talk at all. How do I flirt with him to get him interested? and I mean like really good tips. Do I wear certain clothes, act a certain way, and even do my hair. Help.

Most Helpful Girl

• look I get it why people are p*ssed that you rated popularity like that...but guess what its high school so to me its completely normal. this exact thing happened to me. his interest is faded but it WAS there so all you have to do is spark it up. If youve worn your hair down every day since like ever put it up. Or a change like that will definetely catch his eye trust me. Apparently pink raises a guy's heart rate. so pink lipstick pink shirt pink anything. Red is also a colour of sexiness if you want to give off that vibe. Guys can be like vampires they find necks appealing and sensual so put your hair up and wear a low cut shirt. Figure out how to get close to him...be friends with his friends,figure out where his locker is etc. If you are always in a certain place every day such as the same hallway every day at 1:00 and he sees you everyday in that place at that time one day just don't go there. itll leave him wondering where you are. and that will get him thinking of you and the old times you guys had. Facebook msn twitter, texting, is a good help to show your true side. But don't be really clingy, and if you say hey and he JUST says hey back then he doesn't want to continue the conv(talking about music is a great way to break akwarw\dness on Facebook...just be like "i don't know what song to listen to do you recommend anything?")Also show him that other guys want you, like walk past him talking to a friend really loudly about this one guy that's gonna ask you out. If you're always sorrounded by a group don't torture the guy and separate yourself from your group just to say hey to him. hell appreciate the effort. trust me it works ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Well I mean I am the 2nd most popular guy at my school and I will only associate with people 5th most and above.

Is this a real question?

What Girls Said 2

• why do you need certain clothes? be yourself go talk to him, and no one cares about popularity

• hahaha what? how do you umm quantify popularity... number of shoe laces you've tied so far?