He isn't the best looking guy in the world and he kinda has an out there personality?

OK so there is this guy and he is so sweet and has an awesome personality but he isn't the best looking guy in the world and he kinda has an out there personality. the other day he asked me out. I talk to my friends about it and they don't think I should go out with him because he's "too weird and isn't cute" and I agree he's not that cute but that doesn't bug me. what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you like him you should date him but if you are gonna be ashamed or worried what others will think when you date him then I don't think it will work out but if you like him for him and don't care what others say then go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• - go with what feels right and what makes you happiest.. doesn't hurt to try.

What Girls Said 1

• Weird can be wonderful :-) Don't let your friends dictate who you can and can't see... If you like him go for it!