If a guy is facing my direction?

&& every time I raise my head I catch him looking at me or glancing over, does that mean anything? I always say Hi to him, but we aren't close friends. && I messaged him on Facebook asking him a hw question and he said yea, I said alright then :] and he signed off. What's going on here guys?

What Guys Said 1

• Well I guess he's trying to figure out what he might feel about you. He might be curiuous to see what this might be or not, give it time.

• I barely met the guy last semester and he is the shy type, weve only had one convo over Facebook and I say hi to him every time I see him. the glancing just stared yest.

• Well he's adorable and I'm sure he can be the entertaining type, I just have to get to know him to the point where he can be comfortable with me. I come off as the outgoing type, so he might be intimidated? && I don't think he's had a girlfriend before. I think he might feel shy since he is a little chubby but so am I sooooo..idk haha

• Wow lol sounds like something really nice is in the making. Well I hope he does come along, it already seems like it might just work out with a litle effort, good luck ms. ^_^

What Girls Said 0