Guidos?

Do you find them attractive and why?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• They are narcissistic people who are shallow and carry around a lot of insecurities. These guidos and guidettes are lacking something the normal person has, it's called a brain. They all suffer from a personality disorder, which causes them to think they are the best things since sliced bread...they do this because they lack self confidence, and in order to look they are confident, they have to act like dysfunctional people by putting others down. They lack respect for anyone including themselves. It's called an identity crisis. They don't know who they are as people, so they have to follow what all the other losers are doing. It's not a lifestyle I support in anyway. Guido lifestyle is a messed up subculture, that should not get attention from society. After all, these are people who are attention whores. The Men look like women, and the women look like men. I know plenty of girls who think guidos are just a bunch of creeps. And as for me, if a girl lived that lifestyle, I wouldn't even give her the time of day.

1|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 6

• Hahaha. If they're cute, I find them attractive but as their own entity. He can be a cute guido, and I might watch him at the club or on Jersey Shore, and I might even let him mack on me, but I could never take him seriously the next morning.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha! I LOVE Jersey Shore. I think it's sooo funny. I'd never heard of the term Gudios until then. Honestly, I do not find them attractive, but for some reason I love Vinny on the show. I think he is so hot! Maybe it's cause he isn't as guido as The Suituation and Pauly.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not at all. They're just...not for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • not at all ...even if they were the last men on earth. they are not atttractive at all . e.g" the situation"

0|0
    0|0
  • No I just don't find it attractive. Maybe cause they look plastic or it could be the eyebrows

0|0
    0|0
  • noooo I don't find them attractive at all

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Oddly enough, every last Guido I've ever met has been a monosyllabic bottom-dweller! I've had much better luck with Pietro's and Giovanni's.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's a guido?

0|1
    0|0
    • Http://nj-guido.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/guido-gay-christmas.jpg

They're guidos.

• god damn... living on long island and dealing with guidos... guidos ruin male reputation. theyre as close to apes as you get.

0|0
    0|0