Girls when you have the option to wear a long or short skirt, as long as it's black, what goes in to how you choose which you go with?

Oh, keep in mind, the place you're going, is relatively conservative/classy

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't wear long skirts.
    usually mini or slightly above the knee.

• Why do you choose that though?

• So would you say it comes down to body type

• yes i think so

What Girls Said 5

• I usually wear knee length skirts just because they're most comfortable, so I wouldn't choose a super short skirt. If this is a conservative place, then I'll go with a long skirt.

• I dont really like the shape that long pencil skirts give especially when trying to walk in them... So i prefer short skirts

• I love my pencil skirts. I usually choose my top in relation to the weather and my mood. I love my blouses.

• If you gonna show leg then wear a more conservative top... but if it's long then you can show more arm and chest... that's how I choose anyway

• So does it come down to which one you like better? Your bottom half or your top half? Wouldn't you then war the same type, all the time?

• Then my theory is wrong?

• Not necessarily... see I'm happy with my body so I don't have a problem with either, and I like to change up my look, but your right, a woman more confident with her top half for instance will be more likely to choose a long skirt

• Always short for me, I'm tall and I've got long, sexy legs I love to show off, lol.

• Do you go nude legged, when you do, or do you wear something on them, for your short skirts

• I'm guessing maybe when the temps get cooler up there that girls will wear stockings or pantyhose, but down here I think very few girls do wear them. I actually don't even own any.

• Yeah, most likely

What Guys Said 0