Girls when you have the option to wear a long or short skirt, as long as it's black, what goes in to how you choose which you go with?

Updates:
Oh, keep in mind, the place you're going, is relatively conservative/classy

1|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't wear long skirts.
    usually mini or slightly above the knee.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you choose that though?

• Show All
    • So would you say it comes down to body type

• yes i think so

What Girls Said 5

• I usually wear knee length skirts just because they're most comfortable, so I wouldn't choose a super short skirt. If this is a conservative place, then I'll go with a long skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really like the shape that long pencil skirts give especially when trying to walk in them... So i prefer short skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my pencil skirts. I usually choose my top in relation to the weather and my mood. I love my blouses.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you gonna show leg then wear a more conservative top... but if it's long then you can show more arm and chest... that's how I choose anyway

0|0
    0|0
    • So does it come down to which one you like better? Your bottom half or your top half? Wouldn't you then war the same type, all the time?

• Show All
    • Then my theory is wrong?

• Not necessarily... see I'm happy with my body so I don't have a problem with either, and I like to change up my look, but your right, a woman more confident with her top half for instance will be more likely to choose a long skirt

• Always short for me, I'm tall and I've got long, sexy legs I love to show off, lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you go nude legged, when you do, or do you wear something on them, for your short skirts

• Show All
    • I'm guessing maybe when the temps get cooler up there that girls will wear stockings or pantyhose, but down here I think very few girls do wear them. I actually don't even own any.

• Yeah, most likely

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.