Which color should I dye my hair?

My natural color in the middle. (Side note: I have green eyes, light skin, and freckles.)
Which color should I dye my hair?

• Bleach and Blue
  • Dark Brown
  • Pink
  • Silver
  • Other/Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• Dark brown for sure. Dark brown with green eyes and light skin is just perfect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try them all if you want. Thats what I did but I went really dark first, big mistake. If you're trying different colours, do the lightest first. It'll go really well on virgin hair.

Also, I have dark green eyes, incredibly light skin and my hair is almost black, it suits really well. I wear a lot of dark eye makeup and it looks quite dramatic haha

• I've dyed my hair ginger/orange once before and it was not but it wasn't me.

• Try going a tiny bit darker than you are now and gradually make every dye darker. That's how I did it, was going from almost ginger to black and I realised I liked dark brown.

• Okay, maybe I will try that!

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a fan of crazy colours but I also prefer darker ones because I like to have some contrast to the skin, so I'd go with dark brown or black, shout look good with the eyes

• Red, go red

What Girls Said 12

• Dark brown hair with green eyes would look awesome, but I really like the bleach and blue :)

• 1|0
  • Silver and pink are SO hard to maintain. They fade super fast. Brown is easy though.
    I think if you have light skin you can pull off any of them. It just depends on how much $ you want to spend maintaining the look.

• I would love to have long dark brown hair, I think that one would suit you best

• i like them all but gray/silver is hard to pull off especially with light skin
    i love the pink and bleach with blue but the brown will bring out your eyes nicely so go with what your gut is saying

• Silver. You will look so damn cool

• Pink for sure! :D

• Go for the pink.~

• Dark brown all the way! It will bring out your beautiful green eyes!

• :o i have a strip hair i dyed pink its in my pony tail an i always get complements about it

• RED!!! A FLAMING RED!! THAT WOULD LOOK STUNNING :D

• With your complexion, I think brunette would be really amazing on you! It'll make your green eyes pop... my sister-in-law is a natural blonde with green eyes that always went red. While various reds did fit, when she went brown, it made her eyes really pop. She looked stunning. She's red atm again.