I'm a guy and I tried dyeing my blue levis jacket black. I failed and now it purple.
Should I still wear it? Do you like it? I was planning on putting punk patches on it.
Most Helpful Girl
Purple looks AWESOME! Plus it's my favourite colour haha
These steps may help you to get it black if you want..
1. i.ebayimg.com/.../$_35.JPG get this for the dye. It's pretty good.
2. Bring a pot full of water (enough to soak your jacket in) to boil.
3. Tip the water in the laundry sink and add the RIT black dye in the water. Stir it in so it's all combined with the water.
4. Chuck the jacket in and make sure you completely soak it underneath the water.
5. Add a cup of salt and stir it in the water with your jacket
6. Wait for an hour
7. Chuck it in the washing machine on a cycle (by itself) so any excess dye can come out.
Punk patches will look awesome!0