I still don't understand how bra sizes work... Help, please?

I feel like such a stupid noob... 😣

Please remember that "Seeing" and "Understanding" are different words...
And I'm no more than curious! The reason being I'm passing by things about cup sizes so very often.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol that's ok. Basically the letter is your cup size and the number is the distance around your chest. For example 32D

• How do you find the cup size?

• I know. I'm just seeing comments regarding cup sizes all the time from both girls and guys, feeling like a noob...

Most Helpful Guy

• Does nobody but me suspect he's trying to figure out what size to buy a girl?

What Girls Said 6

• Good thing you don't wear them.

• the number is how many inches are around your waist. the letter is the cup size (your boob) for the most part all the letters are in order except AA (double a) works as an extra small and then there A, B, C, D, F... etc

• it goes by how many marshmallows you can stuff into it: A=2 marshmallows, B=3 marshmallows, C= 4 marshmallows and so forth

• It can be really tricky, and most of the time ladies wear the wrong size. :/

The number is the measurement in inches around the underneath part of the breasts (so say 32, 36, 40, etc). The letter is the cup size, (like A, B, C, etc.) so if a woman is a 34C, that is her bra size. A (double A maybe) is the smallest, and it goes up from there.

• When do you use more than one letter?

• Well, thanks for your help. :)

• No problemo! :)

• Number is the measurement around the rib cage below the boobs and cup size is the size of the boobs., b is like average and d is big etc. larger cup size means bigger boobs and larger band size means girl is bigger or if it's smaller like 32 she's slim.

• Google it lol

What Guys Said 3

• And Google hasn't found your part of the internet yet?

• Dude nobody knows how that shit works. My girl went to Victoria Secret and got measured by a "professional" and they said her cans were like 34DD's. Another store she's in like 32C's comfortably. It varies a lot by manufacturer and location. I always feel like Victoria Secret or other higher priced stores like that tell girls their boobs are bigger to improve their self confidence and therefore sell more product. Who really knows though. As long as you understand how to undo one then you're good-to-go.

• Just go to victoria's secret and try on a few pair. I'm sure you'll find the right fit.

• Hahaha! 😆 ... No 😐
      I'm just a curious guy seeing sizes being talked about all the time.