What kind of clothing do you consider attention seeking?

And where is the line between unique and attention seeking to you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Wearing a bikini or a mini-skirt & crop top with flip flops in January when it is 35 degrees F outside & snowing. I used to know a few girls that actually did this.

• attention seeking is basically wearing clothes that show a lot of skin. Mini skirts tank tops, booty shorts. Those are attention seeking. However is unique is dressing conservatively and still looking sexy.

• clearly see through, thong intentionally hanging out or if you ass cheeks or boobs are almost completely visible for anyone... stuff like that

• If a guy is VERY Skinny and wearing a tank top... He isn't seeking attention... But when a guy with muscles Wear a tank top.. He's seeking attention OHH Wow You're all fuxking idiots

• Working out making a great body and then, wearing no clothes, now that is attention seeking

What Girls Said 7

• I once saw a guy dressed up as a Ninja Turtle going grocery shopping. It wasn't Halloween. But somehow i don't think that's what you meant.

• Too revealing, too slutty or too tight.

• when your boob and ass are popping out or about to show out of your clothes. there's actually a big enough difference to between the 2 for the most part

• Anything too short, too revealing, too slutty.

• When it's clearly not appropriate for the situation.

Example: Wearing club clothes to class.

• anything that shows your belly button that is too small too tight or just slutty in general.

• Like what I posted in my post I am sure fits your description.

• Tight clothes which emphasize every body part.