Should I start a makeup business?

Would you girls come to me?

Should I start a makeup business?

Please note, I would like an honest opinion. Doesn't mean you have to be bitchy. I am thinking of doing this on the side.

• I would definitely come to you
  • Meh, you're ok
  • Nah. I do my makeup better thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao.
    U got a putty knife to apply that all over your face? Do u scrape off the first 10 lbs then wipe the rest off?
    Over kill.

Oh wait. Is it Halloween there already?

Most Helpful Girl

• Id hire you work in my salon what you did in the maddussa photo was amazing.. i like some of the subtle effects you used in the first and second pics...
    if you can do some softer natural makeup well then id say go for it..

Your talent is legit babe :)

What Guys Said 10

• I'm a guy, but I still voted A because you're pretty good at makeup! I would certainly recommend wife/girlfriend (if I ever get one), mom, female friends etc. to go to you, at least once to see how it goes.:)

• As long as you have the capital and proper license, do it.

• Nah. I do my makeup better thanks.

• My opinion is I don't see why not - From those pics you seem to have a good eye for colouring and tones that ranges from casual, formal to cosplay.
    I like the subtleness of your make up, I am sure there are a lot of other factors invovled but you do seem to have an innate instinct for make up.

• You start your own business? Are you familiar with how to run a business, marketing, accounting, and other business-related topics? Even if you hire businessmen to do that stuff for you it's still important for you to be familiar with how businesses work.

• The first sentence sounds kinda rude but I didn't mean it to sound like that.

• You have some real talent there... I think you could do it and be very successful...

• Your makeup does a good job I think. But this is why I don't really like makeup - I have no idea how you actually look.

• I don't mean to sound mean but please do not insult girls by saying you don't like makeup. No one cares. It is their choice. I asked for whether I should start a makeup business, not if I should be wearing makeup. Thanks. Sorry about this but I am sickof guys that say this shit.

• No offense taken but your feelings towards guys who say that are like my feelings towards girls who use it. Not that positive.

• I like the last one, I guess you'd do well with cosplay.

• As long as your good at what you do... people will notice

• What to do mine !!! I am looking for help!!!

What Girls Said 9

• LOL @ the guys 😂😂

of course they'd come to u ;) i think ur stuff is great! of course there r plenty more skills youd be learning, which I'm sure ur open to, but i say give it a go and try make connections to establish yourself =]

try to share ur stuff on social media if u aren't already doing so or put a flyer in a mailboxes maybe? worth a shot!

• I think you would be better with the stage make up, your Medusa was very very good but the others are what I see girls in town here doing to themselves every weekend... While it looks good I don't think its amazing but bearing in mind you aren't exactly dressed formally etc, it doesn't give a view of the potential, just the every day.

Get yourself started as a Make Up Artist on Model Mayhem and see if you can get some good jobs and a portfolio put together :)

• Your beautiful and your makeup looks really good!!! I don't even know you but for some reason I feel like I'd be in good hands if you were to do my makeup :)

• The make-up in all of your pictures looks pretty much the same, there's little variation and something many women can achieve themselves.

• All of those seem kind of the same to me...
    Versatility makes a bigger impact than one thing done well.

• Go for it if you want to.

• I've got 2 say you do makeup really well. I wish I had eyebrows as on fleek as urs are

• yes sure why not!

• If only we're in the same state, I'd definitely go to your shop!! So awesome 😍