Buzz cut or gelled hair?

What do ladies prefer?

I've recently gotten a buzz cut just because but before I kept my hair with spikes and gel. I didn't have loads of gel but I liked it but then when I got my buzz cut most of my friends said nice haircut

When I had my hair spiky, I don't know why but I just liked how I looked with spiky hair. I also like my hair spiky because its less maintenance to me because in order for a buzz cut to look nice I have to get a hair cut like every two weeks and I don't have money for that or time but the spikes just need like 2 min to gel and I'm good but ladies what do you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• each girl is different me I thought I liked dreads but the guy I've been dating for the last 4 years like his hair cut really short to where it almost looks like he's bald. and that looks really good on him. but I really think you should go with with you like if a girl can't like you just because of how your hair is then she is not worth dating. and that goes two ways. my man prefers short hair on girls but I like my hair coming down to my shoulders and he accepted that. in short jst be you and the right girl will come along when you least expect it

What Girls Said 4

• Buzz cut. I like to be able to touch a guys hair and not be stabbed/slimed.

Think about it this way, do you prefer girls who always have tons of product in their hair or do you want to be able to run your hands through it?

• buzz cut.

• Buzz cut, actually anything without hair gel... I like to be able to touch a guy's hair and I like it to feel like human hair, not some hard spiky thing...

• buzz cut

unless you hav a funny shaped head

What Guys Said 1

• Don't use gel, they make your hair hard and sticky, to a chick that's like rubbing her hand over sand paper, not the best feelings in the world. So instead of gel use palmade, all it takes is a little bit and it works, and when a chick runs her hands through your hair her hand doesn't get all gooey and sticky.