For Girls! What do you want guys or girls to think by the way you dress?

As a girl, when you dress to go out with a friend to, lets say the mall, who do you want most to think you look nice, other girls, other guys or just your friend? How about to the beach?

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to look good for myself first. Then I want to get checked out by some guys while I am there. And of course I want to stay in style and maybe get a compliment or two. I'm not frumpy but you definitely wouldn't think I'm slutty if you saw me.

What Girls Said 13

• Its not really a matter of wanting people to think I look nice, it is the fact that I want people to know that I am comfortable and I won't go out of my way to impress people who most likely won't care. I dress for comfort. Sure, I try and keep up with fashion, but I will be the first to tell anyone that I won't go out every single day to buy something new that just came out. I don't really want people to notice me because I am the type that doesn't like to be the center of attention. So if anything, I will wear a pair of bluejeans, and tee shirt, and a hoodie. If I am going out with my boyfriend, yes, I'll dress nice because his views, although not intimidating nor cruel, matter to me. Some people just try too hard to impress other people with how they dress. Its somewhat complicated, but it makes a lot of sense at the same time. I care about what I look like, but I won't go to the extent to overdo myself. I like to be a bit simple. Put on a little makeup, the jeans and tee like I mentioned, and be comfortable. Its how I feel best about myself. =]

• I like how you explained your manner of dress. You sound like a girl that's very comfortable with herself, and sure of herself, so unlike many other girls. Thanks for your answer.

• No problem. And thank you as well =]

• When I go out where ever I go I mean everywhere. I want to people to look at me with respect. I don't want the guys to think that I am easy and I especially feel weird when they do those slow drive by feeling moves where its like their following you to check you out in their car or when their with their girlfriends but it gives me an ego trip lol. As for girls I just gotta look better well that's when I go really vain but its more of a I have better style. Even with my friends I gotta be the one who has the leadership look yet individuality and originality for STYLE. Its all about STYLE for me. At the beach I think how would my big brother react lol if I wore that lol.

• To not look slutty, be comfortable and make a statement! I go out wearing dresses just because I think they are a dying clothing choice and because I like older fashioned clothing (so I will casually wear petticoats and bustle skirts), or statement tees for worthy causes or my gothic clothes just because I like them. But you want to bring attention to your best features so that also effects your clothes too.

• first I wanna make sure I think I look good, then worry about others! I want guys to think I look hot, but not easy, and I want girls to think she is so pretty. At the beach I would wear something like this link I would want guys to think damn she is sexy, but not a slut, and girls think she is gorgeous, and I love her bikini!

• Sorry this the link http://www.ae.com/web/browse/outfit_bundle_page.jsp?o=sku1870003&catId=cat90032

• Great way to dress. I'm sure guys would think you're so hot. :-) I can't think of a better way for a girl to dress. Thanks for your imput.

• I don't dress to impress anyone at all. I dress really nice and get compliments on how good I dress and people ask me who are you trying to impress?

Its like a fashion statement or something. If you dress up like a doll, they think you're dressing up for a guy, or to make other girls jealous of what you wear.

Although some girls DO try to impress GUYS! 8 out 0f 10 do.

• when I dress most of the time I dress laid back but still cute so it doesn't look like I'm trying too hard. on other hand when I go out I love heels and more dress up stuff.

• first I want to make sure I like the way I look then I worry about others, I want them to think I look cute, and that my clothes show off my features just right (not too little, but not too much)

• I don't dress to impress anyone (but one boy) haha anyway, I just dress so I don't look like I'm homeless and so I don't look like a slut.

• I don't dress to impress. I dress so I look tidy and nice. Not tacky or sluty or just plain wrong. I wear things that suit my style and body!

• I want to look cute. It's hard at 5'9", but hell, linen and lace can make anyone look cute! I guess I just wanna look that way for myself.

• I want a guy to think that I look attractive and that I care about the way I look. I also want him to think that I'm comfortable in my own skin

• Very good answer. I think it's important for a girl to look attractive by the way she dresses. A guy can tell she cares about the way she looks which translates to she cares about most everything. Most important, you DO want to feel comfortable in your own skin. We become what we think we are. People see us as we think we are. So the way we dress gives ourselves away. Thanks for your response.

• Granola child. Just kidding I just want them to see I'm comfortable with myself no.matter what

• Well I just want people to see me as cute, maybe hot, clean, pretty much good things lol

• By your answer I'd say that's pretty much how you are.. cute, hot, clean and all good things. :-)

• YW.. so are you.

• :)

What Guys Said 0