My right bicep is bigger than left bicep?

tell me the solution to make it equal...

Most Helpful Girl

• Just work on your left bicep for a while! Lift heavier weights with that arm!

What Girls Said 6

• Get a personal trainer for a short duration and they can help you with exercises/weight lifting that could help xx

• PS: shame I'm not in your area, otherwise I could have cured it overnight!!

• Use a heavier weight with the left arm. Yes it's because you must be right handed.

• stop wackin off lolz

jk its probly because ur right handed :D

most chicks right boobs bigger then there left.. same exact reason

• just work out your left one more than your right. That's what I do.

• I'm pretty sure you need to work more on the left bicep, do more repetitions with that one.

• start jacking off with your left hand lol.

What Guys Said 7

• Armcurls with the left bicep, once they get close to matching slow down the amount so you don't over do it on the left arm, I had the same problem, but they match pretty much now...

• Hammercurls! hit the gym and start working out with flat bench press, decline bench press and hammer curls you'll notice you can do higher weight with your right arm than your left. never do an uneven amount of weight and your left bicep will catch up. if you don't have a gym membership or can't afford on, Pushups are an amazing workout to tone and even out your upper body strength.

try this workout, it works wonders for people who don't train often :

link

• Please don't do heavier weight with your left arm, By doing the same weight for both arms, not only will you start getting bigger with your left arm, but since it will be easier for your right arm, it wil be toning your right arm while bulking up your left. You always want to be on the same level with your arms, because believe it or not, you use other muscles when working out besides the main functioning muscles ( For example: stabalizers and antagonist muscles)

• Get yourself a set of dumbbells and workout with you left hand more than your right.

• toke jopic

Masturbate with your other hand.

• wank with your left hand for a while.

• I used to have that problem, but I cured it by jacking off with my other hand.