What do you think of girls that wear Wigs casually on a daily basis?

I recently started collecting Wigs, and ever since I tried the first one I became obsessed, and my Wig collection keeps expanding! I'm kind of insecure bout my looks but when I put one of these Wigs on... I feel like a completly different person with each one and I feel like I look like a completely different person with each one! I love the feeling I get when wearing them and I feel this huge confidence boost! Some people tell me their just for Halloween only and try to say people don't do that casually but I know there's some people that do! I love Wigs cause they give you the chance to drastically change your hair color, hair style, and hair length in matter of seconds and you can go for a different color everyday without damaging your hair with the usage of bleech and hair color! I mainly wear Synthetic Wigs and mostly Neon or crazy colorful colors! I'm just wondering what people really think of girls wearing Wigs casually on a daily basis?

Guys: Would you think it's creepy, gross, or unattractive? If you were dating a girl and found out she wore Wigs, would that be a Dealbreaker? What do you think of it? Hot or Not?

Girls: Would you ever wear Wigs casually? Would you be friends with someone that does? Would you think its weird, creepy, or gross? Would you think it could be a catching Trend in the future? Stylish or Not? Hot or Not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't date a wig wearer but some would

Most Helpful Girl

• What another woman does to her hair or finds to work best for her confidence level and self-esteem solidity at that time in her journey is really none of my business or anyone else's. If your choice of self-expression are wigs then I don't see the problem so long as you are still maintaining the health of your hair underneath the wigs. If you stop nurturing the health of your hair or don't know how to feel desirable, attractive, creative, and beautiful without the wigs then that is when you have a legitimate problem which you would need to address immediately and thoroughly.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Wigs are fucking great.
    #Wigout

• I personally have only worn wigs for Halloween, but if I wore them anywhere else they would make me feel fake. Like i'm trying to hide something about me. I dont like to wear anything fake: fake eyelashes, wigs, color contacts, hair extensions, etc. I want to feel like I am beautiful because I am me, not because I am wearing something that hides what i really look like even if it just makes me eyelashes bigger or my hair prettier. Looking natural is much better than looking fake.

• I think I'll have to see what they look like! If it's done well I'm sure it's not a problem, what's your hair like underneath though?

• As long as it looks natural, fun, loving it's good I think