Do you think it's a little odd that I find this sexy on men?

I think men's thongs and g strings are extremely hot and sexy, specifically when the man is in peak physical shape, and I want my guy to wear something like this for me when we have sex but he thinks it's a gay thing for guys to wear barely-there underthings.

However, I don't think it's gay, I would quite enjoy it because it would show off his awesome body, accentuate his six pack, highlight his bulge and allow my hands easy access to the prize inside.

Am I the only wacko who likes this, or can I get an amen?

• Amen.
  • No Way.
Wow, this really was controversial, but I'm not surprised. Though the consensus is "No Way" I still think guys should wear sexy things in the bedroom to set the mood just like we do. When I wrote this question I was thinking of guys wearing stuff like this strictly for sexual activity, not for everyday use.

Fun Note: I actually bought my guy 3 different thongs to wear for 'sexy time' and he wears them knowing it spices things up between us. He received one just like in the picture in...
... the mail 2 days ago that he ordered off Amazon.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not odd you find it hot, it just isn't in everyones taste of what they qualify as sexy. if you like it, you like it. no judging

What Guys Said 26

• Yo know what's in his mind while wearing that?
    "Please, don't get a boner. Please, don't get a boner. Please, don't get a boner"

• Needs some sequins or at least a little glitter. That guy's style is not very fabulous.

• YUCK!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• It looks very uncomfortable. I could never pull that off with my beer belly. If I looked like this guy and my girl wanted to spice up the sex i would wear it and as long this stayed between the two of us (no pictures). However, no gay stuff like putting stuff in my butt. That's my limit.

• Makes sense

• Of course it's sexy. That's why a guy would buy those - to look sexy for a female.

• It should be okay. You seem to be a straight female, so it could work for you.

As a straight male, I, um… no thanks. Not for me.

• That's fuckin hella gay

• i think i found my Halloween costume ;)

• He was probably glad they did not ask him to wear it backwards!

• An old girlfriend of mine liked underwear like that too. I wore it for her, but don't now that I am not dating her

• Underwear is fun!

• Looks so uncomfortable and if you get a boner, yikes!! Don't be surprised if people notice. Also, I would rather just wear boxer briefs

• Odd, as in, not stereotypical

• Which vote option would mean I think it's weird?

• I see why women like it you see everything, like men enjoy tight shirts seeing girls nipples.

• Fuck, my eyes!

• As a guy is a real nope. Everyone has different tastes though.

• Im mot gonna juge u man
    Its how u feel
    then its how u feel
    LOL just be ur own person

• Not at all

• whatever turns you on, not my favourite, but hey I'd do it for you :D

• no effin way... .

• No, but I reported it for adult content

• not really, you can like what ever you want

can you answer this
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1733337-why-do-you-think-she-has-her-pants-undone-here

• A little too "Fabulous". I would rather go commando than wear something like that.

• No. I understand the appeal.
    The bulge, the butt, the V pointing to the bulge. All nice things.

• My thoughts exactly! It's the presentation, the way it shows off a hot guys body and accents his naked glory like a picture frame, while leaving a little bit of mystery.

What Girls Said 14

• LOL! If I ripped off my guy's pants and saw that, I would walk right out!

• Yes yes yes... hell yes! That style can be extremely sexy on a man... If the man has the body for it, like the bloke in the picture and I agree with the asker that it would bring out certain features on a really hot guy and hold his balls in a nice package ready for me to tear open.

• they only look good IF he has a nice big package, esp his "eggs". The guy in this picture doesn't have a big or thick enuf penis to fill it out!

• yuck. ugly AF.

• It looks rather uncomfortable if I'm being honest.

• Personally, I couldn't help giggling if my partner were to wear this but in a way I can understand the appeal maybe if I was at a male strip tease and the guy was chisseled in every way like 'Magic Mike' 😝

• I am not a fan of that on a man. Looks good on us girls, but if he is down to that little clothing he just needs to be nude.

• It looks very unappealing.. Too trashy.

• I wasn't sure... Then I saw the picture and began laughing loudly so I'd have to say I'm not into it at all. But hey, I'm sure some women love it just the same. I dig the boxer brief and trunks personally

• Being gay you have to do what to wear? Nothing. Did you know that most Cross dressers are straight. So clothing has nothing to do with homosexuality. Aman probably will not make someone less of a man. I don't even like gender stereotypes.

• eerr yeah kinda odd.. but each to their own

• It's not odd to me because fuck yeah they are super hot!!

• I've always liked them! Very hot :)