Guys do like girls in jeans or in a dress? Girls what do you like to wear jeans or a dress?

I don't know why but i think girls (with a good body) look better in skinny jeans. Do you think that dresses and skirts are going out of style for females when compared to jeans? And why does it seem like almost all girls wear the same brands of jeans like American eagle, and hollister?

Most Helpful Girl

• jeans! dresses are inconvenient...
    and yeah... they're popular, so more and more people buy the brand for the name. I fit better in levi's but that's just me...
    Hollister/AE tend to stay "trendy" with types of jeans, like jeggings, high-waisted, and "boyfriend" jeans

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer dresses, it's more girly, but I still like girls in jeans. If she knows how to dress, it doesn't really matter what she wears.

What Girls Said 4

• I can't remember the last time I wore a dress. Certainly it was when I was a child and I was forced to.

Jeans and varying types of pants are all that I wear. They are comfortable, maneuverable, and realistic in our busy world.

• Is that why you don't like them now, because you were "forced" to

• Because jeans are jeans. They all look the same! They're like most commonly a dark blue demon fabric. It's hard to have some variety?

• i like to wear both equally, they both are very flattering for my body

• Eagle for jeans.

What Guys Said 2

• I much prefer girls in skinny jeans. I find it way more sexy.

• I love girls in American Eagle jeans I hope that doesn't go away! Dresses don't do anything for me I find them boring on girls.