I have a small butt so I feel self conscious wearing leggings?

I'm very slender, but I'm not flat. I'm proportionate and my assets are there, they're just not big. I'm really self concsious about wearing leggings, which bothers me because I have these leathery looking ones that I really like and I want to wear them, I just don't want to feel embarassed if a guy looks at my butt and sees it's barely there. Like I said I don't have a flat butt, but my butt definitely doesn't look very big in those particular leggings. Am I making a bigger deal out of it then it is?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should definitely not care what a guy thinks about you when you dress. A guy will like you for you. I'm currently crushing on a girl who, by some people's definition, has no ass. But i genuinely do not care

Most Helpful Girl

• If they make you feel good, then wear them. Leggings are cute regardless of how thin or thick your legs are, ya know?

• Yeah I think so too, I just don't want to feel embarrassed if a guy is looking at my butt because I know it's small and there's not much too look at... by the way I fuckin LOVE Petri Lindroos :D

• He's such a cutie :D

Rock your leggings and don't be embarrassed. I don't think any guy is going to look badly on you about it... a lot of guys like smaller booties too c:

What Guys Said 24

• It's confirmed. You girls just wear those stuff to tease us and show off your butts.

Dammit girls! seriously xD? Why turn us on so much !!! There are many virgin guys with super high sex drive out there that can barely control their pants why do u do this QQ

• Well, I'd bet you are making a bigger deal out of this than what it is.

• I knew a girl with no ass that wore the leathery ones and it still made her legs look good so, whatever. Wear what you want.

• Here is a simple answer for you:

Big butt =/= good butt...

ROUND butt = good butt (regardless of size)

• Pics needed... for yah know... research purposes.

• I saw a woman in the checkout line with a long sweater on that covered her butt. It stuck out in my mind cause I couldn't tell what kind of butt she had. Yet she looked very well put together and attractive none the less. Maybe you can do something like that. If it wasn't for that sweater and legging combo, along with your question I would have never remembered her at all. So leave a little mystery and make them remember you.

• yeah you are making a big deal
    i dont mind small butts as long as there is some plumpness a guy will appreciate the booty <3

• You are making a big deal out of it... some guys don't want the big bubble butt girl, so don't let this dictate you wearing leggings.

If you are slender and have a nice little roundish bottom then I am sure you will still get some heads turning!

• Don't worry about. You are probably a righteous goddess as is.

• 20% of the reason I go to yoga classes is for the joy of working out surrounded by slim, toned women very close to what you just described.

Don't worry about it. I would dare say most white guys love slim girls.

• If you are slender, and have nice body proportions then most probably you'll look good. As long as you don't have a flat butt and have a nice shape then it's going to look attractive anyways.

• I ain't into big booties flat booty looks fine to me, I am into boobies

• Small round butts are nice. A picture would be nice, though, so I could fully appreciate the butt :P

• You could always workout to make your butt look better. Secondly you could always wear shirts and sweaters that cover your butt.

• It'd be easier to give an opinion if we could see it? ;) lol Just kidding.

• I'm sure your ass looks great in leggings...

• Imagine how much more self conscious you would feel if you had a big butt!

• can you post a pic, would be better for understanding..

• if your butt still makes that bubble shape even when small you should be fine

• Yea, if your bum is flat then don't wear leggings. Wear stuff that is right for you body.

• No I actually like small butts in leggings than big. Big butts are weird. Eww

• Is this a serious question lmao

• Some guys don't like big butts. Some guys don't care what size your butt is. It's a big deal to a very small percentage of the guys.

• we gotta see it to know

What Girls Said 19

• You shouldn't feel self-conscious about it. If anything you have more of a right to wear leggings.

Leggings may be in right now but there are a lot of people that are against them and say that they should only be worn with a dress, skirt, or a long shirt and not as pants but obviously many girls do it anyway.

Well what I'm trying to say is especially since you're slender you can get away with it while other girls are looked down upon it because they're curvier.

• And you shouldn't be ashamed of your figure so what if you don't have a big butt all guys aren't into them just like some guys like girls with small breasts more than large ones.

There's nothing to be ashamed of I guarantee you that there are girls that would kill for your figure :)

• @DivaMonae I love leggings but like you said I find some inappropriate. Like the really thin and translucent ones... However, the leather I will take a chance with wearing it as it is because its more thicker and comes off like a really chic pair of pants

• Not all girls have a big back end, lots of us (me too) have tiny little hineys that are in proportion to the rest of us! I've got runners bunz along with a lean runners body, everything is in proportion. My guy likes seeing me in leggings and yoga pants to the point he'll tweak a cheek when no one's looking! He's told me he likes my tight little tushie! Small buts are like small boobies (I own a pair of them too!) there are guys that really appreciate a girl with a compact little bod, most really show it too! So don't let it bother you.

• i have no butt and i wear yoga pants and leggings all the time. wear what you want its not like there is a list of clothes only skinny girls can wear and clothes only curvy girls can wear

• yeah you are, a small butt in leggings is a good thing... If you are conscious, squats, squats and more squats :)

• At first I thought you were talking about regular leggings but then I saw leather. I think they should be okay. I mean leather is thicker fabric so it may just add more volume and make you look more bootylicious. That paired with a good top and accessories, how can you lose?

• It's normal to be worried about something like this. Leggings make your butt look bigger anyway, since they're snug. If you want to wear the leggings, but are too afraid to let your behind show, wear a longer shirt. No one will even notice. As for results in the long run, I hear squats help.

• 0|0
  • Just wear them honestly fuck society leggings are awesome you don't need a big butt, you just wear what you want!

• So, the shit women go through... Smh.. small butts are beautiful so are the ones a little flatter, just like small and flat chests are beautiful. If you like it rock it a friend of mine is very skinny small butt and a small chest but she is proportionate and has a hourglass shape so she looks good in almost everything,

• Nothing to be embarrassed about. Can't hide what you don't have. Mine def isn't big either, it's one of the curses of being slender, anywhere on my body you're lucky to get half a handful lol Oh well lol

• No problem, leathery leggings look great if you pair it with a sweater dress that's a bit long. Just don't wear them as pants lol...

• I would say you are being overly self conscious. Some guys like that look, everyone is different and has different tastes.

• I think no matter what size your butt is you will always be self conscious about how you look. I have a big butt and I avoid leggings.

• I know what you mean I have a small butt to. I heard there are underwear with padding so it makes your butt bigger

• Just dont worry about it, if you want to wear leggings then go for it! Who the fuck cares what other people think!

• If you like to wear them, do it and be happy with that.

• You can always wear it with a longer shirt or one that covers your butt.

• B! TC# Get in the gym and get dead lifting
    (‿ˠ‿)

• I am slender with like... no butt at all. I just embrace that and wear what is most comfy. I like wearing leggings, but I wear shirts that come to a certain point (so you don't see all of my flat butt). I do squats, so everything is toned just... nothing is there. :

I say wear those leggings if you want! If you feel self conscious, you can wear tops that are a bit longer in back to cover that area, if you want.