Do you prefer hair up or down on a girl?

• Up
  • Down

Most Helpful Guy

• MY rule of thumb.

Up is practical it keeps the hair out of your face which is nice BUT down is beautiful showing off the hair yet can be a bit annoying to the one having the hair as they have to brush it out of their face and what not.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on her face shape. Sometimes hair up can elongate her neck and she looks beautiful... other times a woman can have it down (various, from framing her face, to being curly) and she can look pretty. It's a tough choice... I usually do both.

• Thank you! :)

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 3

• Hair down usually looks better on most girls. I very rarely wear my hair up, I just like it way better down.

• Depends on your outfit and mood. Don't live your life trying to meet the
    "preferences" of guys whom you may not even care for or want if you truly got to know them. Not wise.

• I like hair down it complements a girls face better even though hair up you can see more facial features. But I'd rather wear my hair down