Suggest me a hairstyle/cut?

So guys and gals I am trying to figure out a haircut that will look the best for me. I've always just "brushed my hair to the side" and I'm kind of getting tired of it. Can anyone suggest a better hairstyle or cut that I could get that would look good with me? I've always had trouble styling my hair as it's very fine. Any help is appreciated! Sorry about my hair in some of these pictures. A few days were "lazy-at-home" days and I wasn't too concerned with how I looked. Thanks!
Suggest me a hairstyle/cut?

I don't like the last picture, but I figured you guys could use a few different ones!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a wide face and straight hair, you're lucky. Flick that shit up. Get some gel and put small dabs of it throughout your hair then use some working wax to flick the front up and back. I'd recommend redken for the wax and Paul Mitchell's tea tree for the gel. It doesn't make it too shinny so you won't look like a douche.

• Haha yeah I'm not going for a douchebag look. Thanks for the input man!

What Girls Said 1

• you should try a pompadour. They look so good on every guy I've seen!

What Guys Said 1

• I think the bangs add weight to your face. I'd go with a shorter style that may be spiked up at the front. Or something like an undercut where it is long at the top and shaved everywhere else, but no actually bangs. Undercut may look a little edgy on you though.