Is Amanda Seyfried's beauty more valued by women than men?

There was a poll on this site about some famous beautiful women, and while the majority of women chose Amandy, the majority of men chose a more dark haired and dark eyed women that were in the mix.

Is this a coincidence or is that really true: women value the kind of doe-eyed, blonde beauty more than men do?

• Yeah - women seem to appreciate this type of beauty more.
  • No - men appreciate this type of beauty equally as any other.
  • Other... I don't know. O. o

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, interesting concept! I've never really thought about it that way. I always just thought Amanda Seyfried has a very unique, quirky beauty. Sure the blonde hair and blue eyes help but I find it more interesting how big her eyes are even as an adult and how they compliment the shape of her face and her slightly large, yet appealing, forehead.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe since... I don't really find her attractive.
    I'm looking first of all at the facial expression, No smile and... she doesn't look like a shy girl who would perhaps not smile since she's a quiet person.
    Maybe girls look at other aspects of the look? Like outfit, make-up, jewelry,?

• In mean girls I think the tan Latina was way hotter

• She's nice but I prefer brunette yet I am blonde with blue eyes.

What Girls Said 1

• tbh am not really sure about this i mean to each their own prefrence