On a scale 1 to 10 what would you rate me be honest. kinda curious on if I was attractive or not?

i want everyone to be honest. don't worry about hurting my feelings or any thing just be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• You'd be hotter without the beard so I'm going to give you a 7

What Girls Said 5

• Are you attractive? YES! But note that a number doesn't really mean anything as long as you KNOW/FEEl attractive then you are. But you wanted a number so I'll say 8 very close to 9 :)

• Based on your profile picture, I'd give you a 7. (and that good from me I've never given anyone more than a 8.5)

• u seem kind of styled up which is good ..anyway you didn't ask that ...on being attractive you look cute from a far but wen you are near by you are average ..so I will rate you 6 out of 10. am being honest.

• 9/10

• id giv you an 8 :D

What Guys Said 3

• straight guy here I will probably give you a 6.5 just because your eyelashes are sticking out and that can be seen as an attractive feature.

• I'd hit it.

• I AM GAY I THINK YOU LOOK CUTE XXX