Girls, In What order do you put on clothing?

I am usually panties, bra, stockings or leggings, pants/skirt/dress/shirt.
Anyone different?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• After a shower: panties, bra, thermal leggings, knee socks, thermal top

Then I have coffee, eat, brush my teeth

Then, jeans, turtleneck sweater, fleece... then make up

Then my coat, scarf, beanie... boots, then gloves.

haha That's the order :)

What Girls Said 10

• Panties, bra, pants shirt! or sometimes I'll opt for the shirt first then pants, just depends if I know which ones I'm wearing!

• i often switch up the order

• Panties, bra, bottoms then top, then I put on a jacket/coat if I need one as I walk out the door and the same with shoes

• Do you take them off in exact reverse order? Which clothes do you sleep in?

• Yeah basically lol and I sleep in a t shirt and shorts or fuzzy pants depending on the weather

• Same as you

• Panties, bra, socks or stockings, skirt/leggings/trousers/dress, top (if wearing one)... and finally shoes or boots.

• Panties, bra, socks, jeans then I usually just hang around my room doing my makeup or something without a top, then I put on my shoes, and I finally put my shirt and sweater on :)

• I guess you don't have brothers or you keep your door closed! P M if you want to hang i am a newbie

• always under wear first in case something happens i want to have my undies on lol

• lol if there is a fire at least you have something on and it is hiding an important part. or if someone catches you naked that is a part that i would want to hide the most. is just how i feel

• i get it! i think about these scenes and possibilities too!! And I have a couple of brothers in my house!

• Knickers, bra, tights, vest, dress (or top and then skirt). If I wear socks instead of tights the socks go on last

• Ever not put on panties first?

• I suppose my bra can go on first sometimes. I'm not too fussed either way haha

• After I shower, I put on underwear, bra, pants, and then my top. Very similar to your order, I just haven't worn stockings in a while. But I do the same order if I wear a dress, just minus the pants & top part.

• do you ever linger trying on lingerie? (maybe that's why they call it that lol)

• I have teenage brothers so i keep the door closed! And they still find ways to accidentally see me! @tortelina

• Oh yeah then it's not great lol. I live alone, so I don't have to worry about that.

• After shower: Bra, panties, top, bottom.

Sometimes I switch up the order.

• yeah i alternate too. sometimes i hang in my underwear for a while

• I feel naughty if I am just hangin out in panties, even if no one is around. I am not so big, so it all seems so unnecessary!