Shall I pay for my friend?

I'm deciding to have a fashion shoot with my niece and I'm thinking to tell my close friend to come, the shoot costs over $200 but my friend doesn't work.
Shall I just pay for her too or just stick with me and my niece?

• Pay for friend
  • Stick with niece
Anyone? >_<

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a lot of money so I don't know if you want to spend that much money on your friend to come to a fashion show. Unless you really have the money to pay for her and you want her to be there with you then, go for it.

• That's the thing I feel its too much

• If you feel like it's too much then don't do it. Especially since you won't be able to get your money back from her. Do what's best for you and if she don't understand then, she is not really a good friend. She will be selfish to not understand.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on whether or not your friend really wants to go and if she/he is really a true friend or not.

• she's not desperate to go but she's a close friend who I've known for years

What Girls Said 1

• If you truly want her to come, then it would be a really nice gesture if you paid for her.