Girls, Are there any girls out there wearing nylons or stockings today?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just about every day. I work in a business office, so it's expected to dress professionally. Got a thing for nylons, eh?

• Yea, is that weird?

• Okay, now you're just trying to hurt me! Lol. Sounds like you look amazing. I don't necessarily have a preference, however, if she wears nylons or pantyhose... Without panties drives me crazy. Especially if she becomes excited if you know what I mean.

• You poor thing, so sorry for hurting you, but I'm sure that you can think of a good way to relieve the hurting! I mostly wear pantyhose every day, but today was a little warmer, so I thought of wearing thigh high stockings for comfort and to just change things up a bit. Sounds like you could use a footjob! Ever wear nylons, yourself? I love how silky they feel, especially after I've just shaved my legs.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm wearing leggings with tall socks under my jeans does that count?

• As much as it sounds like you probably look great, no, it doesn't count. :)

• Nope. I'm just wearing a towel. Hanging on the couch. Home alone.