I just got my nose pierced yesterday but I dont like it and I wanna take it out. how long should I wait to take it out? or what would happen?

what would happen if i take it out after a week? would it just close up or infect

Most Helpful Guy

• You should wait several days. At first it might hurt a little. You will have a little mark/scar of course since the skin won't heal completely. Where exactly did you pierce? Anyway , when I pierced my ear I tried many ring styles. As for nose rings I know about straight barbells , curved barbells , hoops , captive bead ring , studs and nostril screws. I personally prefer hoops and studs. You might change your mind ;)

• its a hoop. so do you think after a week I can take it out

• I would say yes. I recommend that you remove it after you feel no pain when attempting to remove it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take it out so it will heal sooner. But make sure you really don't like it. You don't want to have wasted that money for nothing

What Guys Said 2

• If you keep sanitized everyday it should close up without a problem. Do it soon if you don't want a scar.

• Your piercer should have told you what to do, can you go back, or ask a fellow piercer

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should ask your piercer. but what I personally think you should do is wait for it to heal properly and then close it up, but know that there will always be a slight scar or marking where you had the piercing previously. :)