Skinny jeans on men?

Do women find like super skinny jeans attractive on men? Not only like tall model men but like average men too. Should a guy with big legs (I play rugby) continue wearing skinny jeans? I'm 5"6 but broad and athletic

• yes men should wear skinny jeans
    33% (19)26% (12)30% (31)Vote
  • no skinny jeans are too feminine and not stylish
    67% (38)74% (35)70% (73)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
14|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Skinny jeans don't look good but slim guys look good to me. Very good in fact. I used to be attracted to one of my friends cause he was really skinny. When he started working out and began to build muscle - he became ugly to me cause his body was designed to be thin - his face was thin and after he built muscle - his face no longer matched the rest of his body. Some guys look good thin and other guys look good big and muscular. There is no standard that is right for everybody.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Ew God no.

Vagina or penis... no one should ever wear them. No no no no no. No.

1|1
    2|1
    • Thank you! That's all the damn stores want to sell now, and it makes me mad! I only wear them if I am wearing boots and don't want to tuck them in.

• Not attractive at all. That's what teenage boys like to wear, and even they shouldn't wear them. Skinny jeans and pants are for women.

0|0
    1|0
  • No. No. No. No. No. A million times, No. Too feminine, hipster, emo, punk, teenage boy type look. Not into it at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • A HORRIFIC sight for anyone's eyes.

1|0
    1|0
  • I think guys should not wear skinny jeans. They just look awkward and uncomfy for you guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them 😖

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather not have a guy wear skinny jeans, but to each their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand skinny jeans on a guy. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew... so gross.

0|1
    0|0
  • hell no!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, some guys look great in skinny jeans

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, I like them because I can see guys boner :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Too feminine

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If they say yes they are so not my type of woman lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not skin tight, but if you have the right body type some men can totally rock them. But listen when I say NOT SKIN TIGHT. It can look trampy on men and women if they are too tight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stick to slim straight jeans

1|2
    0|0
  • I like to wear skinny jeans

0|0
    0|0