Are we all loving this new Leggings craze thing?

• Hell yeah. Splooge!
  • Not really as I can see buttcracks everywhere
  • The emperor has no clothes

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly HATE them they are trashy looking. Most women put it on to look for attention. Like leave a little of imagination to the Mans brain. Everyone does not want to see your body desperate little girls and women. If you are going to use it at least cover up by wear a longer shirt or dress. Women need to learn how to be classy but sexy.

What Girls Said 28

• It's not like it's a new thing. Leggings have been the thing for at least four years. Have you just gotten out of prison or something that you didn't know that?

• Must have just got here. Normally girls used to wear them with a long t-shirt or top or something that covered their butt. Is that not right?

• @Explore2016 uh, that's not what I did, but if you want to purposely misinterpret idioms as well, I cannot stop you.

• Thanks for sticking up for me @Explore2016 far too many bullies on this site who think untrue allegations and racist insults are somehow funny.

• You know most of those are photoshopped right?

• I see them walking up thr street everyday. Hell even 15 year old girls with there ass on display snd a visble thong. Not sure what im supposed to do in situations like that.

• Im still a guy and the streets are full of the same.

• Just try your best not to think about fifteen year old girls assess. That's what you should do.

• Uhh no, leggings look so cheap and tacky. Unless you're working out or lounging at home, I really don't see the point. If you want to flash your butt and vagina to the world, you might as well just walk around naked.

• Ummm...
    1. They're not new. You're like 2 years out of the loop bro lol
    2. No I don't like them. They are NOT PANTS! Doesn't matter how thin zmyou are. If you've hit puberty, cover the leggings up with a long top otherwise its just attention whoring you skank. yeah bring on the dpwnvotes.

• @9mfeo said 2010 looks like im not the only one who lives in a fashion backwater

• Don't remember exactly when it started but it definitely isn't a NEW thing in 2015 bro... Lol

• They aren't new, they weren't new in the 80's, they weren't new in the 90's and they aren't new now.

• You still got a pair then?

• @leaflar they were huge I'm the nineties and huge in the eighties, hell leggings were worn in the fifties just not with lycra. Just because you don't remember doesn't make it new.

• *in, not I'm

• I love leggings. So comfy, easy to throw on and can match with anything. :D and of course, it makes your bum look great.

• None of my yoga pants or leggings fit like that lol. Probably because I buy them in the right size and wear full underwear with them. *shrugs*

• As long as I can't see through them, I really don't care

• Most images were shopped af lol

• leggings have been around for a while
    they were a fad when i was in 4th grade and for the past few years
    when i was a kid girls who wore leggings as pants were teased because they look like underwear

even now, i don't like seeing them for everyday use. under a longer shirt or dress, or as workout gear is fine.

• New trend..
    i1243.photobucket.com/.../laugh.gif

I remember women wearing leggings when I was a child (late 90s).

• I'm wearing them right now actually... but that's because I didn't feel like wearing pants today and my top is denim and hard to match to jeans. I don't mind them but don't have a particular fondness for them either. That last graphic is insanely ignorant and rude however.

• Leggings on their own are so trashy.

• I don't get your poll. Leggings are garbage.

• We have all been wearing leggings for quite some time now. It's not a new thing. And the pics you posted? Pure trash. No one I know , including myself actually wears leggings like that.

• I think it's stupid and lazy...

• This made me think of this video though not many people noticed this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TadUMYgCGs8

• They so comfy tho!!! I wear them a few times a week

• looks rather form-fitting if you ask me

• I don't remember it being a craze but yeah they're comfy.

• I <3 leggings but I think this look only works when you have on a sweater or tunic. not a tight top.

• I like tights/jeggings but not these ones where you can see the full out line of the booty. That's too much.

• I enjoy wearing leggings, but they have to be opaque. I don't wear the see through type ones, and my shirts/blouses tend to be longer if I wear them.

• Most of those are yoga pants not leggings. You even managed to include pictures of tights. Why not put sweatpants and fishnets while you're at it.

• No.

...

• Your fashion choices are bad and you should feel bad.

• I bet if those girls were black you would call the trend ghetto

• That would be racist. Should I have included a black girl to fill a demographic or something?

• I've been wearing these for years I don't see what's so new about them

• Your in your 30s so you must have set the trend

• Of course I do: if you are young and in good shape they look good. The worst is when girls wear them who don't even have a good body lol. Unfortunately for them they show every flaw.

• Eg. The 5th picture looks bad she doesn't even have an ass. And of course the fat one in the last pic.

What Guys Said 22

• "new"

lol

• 4th picture is from a porn xD

• Name it and I will comment back in 10-15minutes?

• hahaha, Dani Daniels, Alyssa Reece & Elisa - Touchy Feely. You're welcome.

• Yeah. Good porn. Cheers.

• They aren't sexy. They aren't feminine. They are trashy as hell. If people want to wear them that's their choice. But I think they look like shit.

Gimme a nice fitting pair of jeans any day.

• I think girls need to wear something else sometimes
    Seems like all they wear are leggings
    Like wear jeans! Or skirts and dresses! Switch it up!!!

I thought leggings were just supposed to be underwear at first?
    If that's the case I am gonna walk around in my long johns and boxers 😂😂😂😝😝😝

• I cannot stand those things, they look like clothes that belong in a yoga class or in a gymnasium, not out on the streets.

• Hahaha, 100% agree with all your memes.

Leggings on toned legs, omggggggggggggg

• They are nice to see on women. When big girl compete with women in shape is a no no but, like they confident.

• love them, can look very sexy but haven't seen this year as many as the last years... seem to be not popular anymore :(

• I think they look kind of frumpy and trampy at the same time

• I am neutral on this one. Not every girl has the ass for leggings though. Not loving it , I just tolerate it.

• Because ass.

• lol at last pic

• I'm not into butts. 😕

• Booty booty booth rocking everywhere

• Yes! Nice juicy butts everywhere!

• It takes away the hidden ass like jeans gave, not a turn on really. It looks like they are in ballet class.

• I'm not even loving the huge fake butts craze to be honest.

• Did anyone else not understand the poll options

• No jeans are much nicer

• Is this discussion STILL happening! In my opinion if you don't want to see it look away. If it's shoved in your face so you can't look away clothes your eyes roll it's over. If you think it's not lady like then don't wear it. If you have any type of negative opinion about it then don't buy them. Problem solved. It's clothing. They're humans. Human beings look the way they look and we all know what they look like so deal with it. This isn't the first time tights/leggings/yoga pants whatever you wanna call them has been popular and it won't be the last. Personally I saw it so much in college that I barely even notice it anymore. And it's honestly not that different from the jeans people were wearing before.

• Maybe my region is different, but I have never seen anyone here wearing any of that - - Silicon Valley.

• Not a single one of those pics or there butts looked sexy or attractive. just xtrmly big and sloppy looking. 😑 GROSS.