What was the most frightening moment of your life?

Title says it all.

K. Thanks.

- Harvey D

Most Helpful Guy

• I have two that I can think of which scared me much the same...

first one was when I'd just asked a girl out and later on that night her friends had all basically told her to f*** off forever and she took it badly got depressed and phoned me up at two in the morning saying she was lost and scared and lonely and was sitting on a bridge ready to jump off, I was talking her out of it when the line goes dead. Scared the sh*t clean out of me, I called everyone I knew despite what time it was and told them to go look for her. Turns out her phone died, but jesus it picked a bad time to do that.

second one was when my on again off again girlfriend had a problem were three guys used to follow her around, its basicaly all they had done, just watch her from the car. She'd reported them and all but nothing was done about it. Again I got a phone call... she had called to tell me they had just attacked her and were still about, again this was late enough at night, I'd jumped out of bed put on whatever shoes were near and was ready to run up to where she was, she told me not to (I don't know maybe thought I was going to do something stupid) I wasn't convinced but she said she had called her parents and they were coming to get her, she got home and talked to me later, but at the time I was scared and angry at the same time.

What Girls Said 3

• When I was working as a ranger in South Africa and our vehicle was nearly set upon by a lion. We'd just stopped up for a cup of tea, and had been told by various tourists all morning that there was a lioness and her cubs walking round the park but didn't pay too much attention to it.

I'd just literally poured myself a brew and lit my fag when suddenly this really loud blood curdling roar came up from just in front on the land rover. I've never heard anything like, it literally shook the entire vehicle and I knew instantly what it was...It was terrifying, I really wanted to scream but knew it was the worst thing possible, funny thing was both of the lads sitting next to me were sh*t scared too and both reached for my hand at the same time!

This lioness was eyeballing us and growling, we really thought we were gonna be eaten alive! She was well pis*ed off I tell yer! She must've stood and stared at us for a good 10 minutes before eventually walking back into the veldt where she'd been laying previously.

• Damn lol, even though it's probably not the smartest move to do I'd probably try to swing it in reverse or swing the car around and floor it, no way I could sit there for even a min if I thought it might attack, I'd probably have it jump at me and kill me when I try though lol

• That's just it, the minute you start running that kill instinct kicks in, so although your natural reaction is to get the hell out of there, its the worst possible thing to do. Hence why we had to sit there and wait!

• Lol yeah I know that but like my thought process would be, if I just sit here and she attacks I'm dead, but if I gun it in the rover, then maybe there's a slight chance it offers me enough protection and speed to get away, it'd probably be a bad move I know

• Um when my dad died that was the frighting because I was scared to sh*t I was 7 and I didn't know how to handle it I like wouldn't leave the house. It was to scary I didn't want my life to change anymore.But things happen that we can't control. life with no regrets . I am ok now like he died it was his choice he decided to live that life. its his choice that he never wanted to meet me so yeah. that was the scaryiest and frightning

• When I got raped by my ex boyfriend and didn't realize that I was raped untill a month later, I guess I was in a shock or was kinda scared to believe that it did happen, I never realized in untill I found out that he was cheating on me with bunch of chicks and then dumped me. then he threatened me that if I tell anyone that he is going to send bunch of guys to rape me and I didn't realize how dangerous he was untill the break up! I guess I was young and stupid cause I didn't seek help nor told anyone about it! Yep

What Guys Said 2

• The day Conan O'Brien took over as host of the Tonight Show.

• Finding out I was going to be a dad at 14