Which shoes look better?

So I have to buy water shoes for work instead of the gym shoes I have been wearing and they are making a big fuss about which shoes. I finally found a pair we both like but it turns out they don't have it in my size at this time so I am trying to decide which shoes to buy. One is cheaper and they have my size but I don't like the color as much, the other they just dont have my size and I would have to procrastinate at work for a couple weeks until they get them in. So not knowing which is which, which one would you buy?

Shoe A:

Which shoes look better?
Shoe B:

• Shoe A
  • Shoe B

Most Helpful Guy

• Apparently no one that has answered so far understands what water shoes are. I like both the blue and slate colored ones. Go with the ones in stock as to not cause problems with work. You'll never know when you need a good reference.

• That first sentence though... my thoughts exactly! The blue ones are the ones I really want but they are the ones out of stock but like you said I don't want to cause problems at work so there is the dilemma

• Can you order those blue ones online and ship them straight to your home? You should be able to get them quite a bit faster that way. You can use the product number to search underarmors website and other shoe sites.

Also in an emergency I hope you wouldn't kick off your water shoes whose sole purpose to be a shoe you can run in and then go figure swim in. Lol. Smh at people.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually like grey in sports shoes but this pair looks like something a boy would wear so out of these i say go for the first pair

What Guys Said 4

• They all look the same kind of a cheap looking shoe though

• they are $60 shoes. I just need something to wear at work. I'm a lifeguard. they are the same shoe just different colors.

• I have been a lifeguard for 4 years. I train lifeguards through 2 different programs. I have gotten in the water to save someone more times than I can keep track of. And I have worn shoes for all of it. I am assistant manager at the pool I work at and I am well aware of the risks. On top of all of that I have 3 different CPR certifications and I am a NREMT and a certified Ohio EMT. Safety is my forte and I know my limits, I don't plan on kicking them off, I plan on performing the same rescue with them on that I would with them off, and do it just as well if not better.

• Awesome I had to know thanks for being honest and doing the right thing

• A but

What Are Thoooooooseeeee?

• Bare feet.

• It depends on what u want to wear with them.

What Girls Said 8

• Grey. Looks more grown up, plus being grey it will go better with more colours than blue.

• Try Nike, Nike is always better than Sports Authority when it comes down to shoes. They look very inexpensive but if that was intentional of you i'd go with the grey.

• They aren't inexpensive but they are water shoes not normal gym shoes. I am not allowed to wear shoes that look like gym shoes.

• Oh, well i'd go with grey then

• I really like the option a because I love that color. The other pair is good but looks a bit boring to me.

• Blue ones I guess...

• I like both :D

• I like the first one because they're blue. :D

• I prefer the blue ones

• I like the first shoes a bit more.