Is dying hair a feminine thing to do?

Why is it that girls dye their hair all the time but many people are okay with it but if a guy does it, people will think he's gay or feminine?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all! My brother has dyed his hair more than I have dyed mine 😂😂 He went to blonde, black, silver platinum...
    Even my dad has dyed his hair... And his beard 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• People will deny it but if you look at a guy with dyed hair you instantly assume he's gay or feminine. Not sure why it is really, society just thinks dying hair is something women do, like getting your nails done or wearing extensions etc. Dying away grays is fine though

What Girls Said 3

• i wouldn't say so, nope. people who say that need to chill the eff out -.-

• nah not at all... who told you that? everyone is free to dye hair

• well, i just get the feeling it is because women do it so many times and no one says anything about. But if a guy does it, there would be a lot of drama

• I do not consider it a feminine activity, no. However, the majority of people do.

What Guys Said 2

• It's because you're a faggot. Haha jk. It's cuz only women worry about their physical appearance. Men worry about what they can do, not what they look like.

• I wouldn't, i think it's cool. Don't bleach or frost it though unless you want to look stereotypically homosexual.