Corset suits? yay or nay?

Corset suits?? yay or nay?

i understand that people do it because they want to, not because they want the approval of others but what are your opinions on corsets?

Most Helpful Guy

• well these aren't just corsets. this is a corset
    media.adoreme.com/.../...-corset-best-lingerie.jpg

These are corset body cinchers. they are rather unhealthy as they can break ribs, and damage organs. And certainly at 15 you should definitely not consider them an option as you are still developing.

I've read that there are somewhat healthy ways to use these (like brief periods of time) but at 15 they will only do long term damage to your developing body. It's far better to work on being healthier to achieve the body you want then waist cinching

• (: thanks but i wasn't considering it for myself, i was just wondering what others thought about them. I know that many women have died due to corsets and i personally don't agree with them

• corsets like the one in the picture, worn as lingerie can be sexy

the cinchers to me are grotesque and of course dangerous

Most Helpful Girl

• I was given many
    I rarely wear any

Yay AND nay.

What Guys Said 5

• Nay. They ruin the shape of the body.

• It's super creepy looking, to be honest. And how can that be healthy?

Big time nay from me. :/

• I think they are sexy

• They are damaging to your body, but to each their own

• Noooooooooo!!! by the way they are harmful to your health.

What Girls Said 2

• Personally i like them, but i think every single woman in those pictures took it too far. Waist training is dangerous which is what they are doing but just because you buy a corset doesn't mean that, that will happen. Sometimes corsets can be fun to wear but don't take it to an extreme where you will damage yourself.

• Nay! 🍺 *Stomps bear glass on table*