Can your hair look better without products in it?

I'm a guy and i feel like my hair looks nicer without any wax or hairspray in it. i like to keep my fringe down and i just feel it looks much better than when there's products in it.

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair a lot of times looks 10 times better with no product

0|2
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• My hair looks horrid and messy if I don't put some sort of product in it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• It depends on the hair and the products. A lot of people look better with frizz serum. A lot of people look worse with mousse.

I don't know what kind of hair you have so it's hard to guess at other possibilities for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is pretty tamed, and I don't need any product in it. I only put argan oil on it so it can stay nice and shiny ☺️

0|1
    0|0
  • Most definitely it can! My boyfriend has had past his shoulders and I love it best when it's just brushed and air dried!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure it can. Not everybody needs to put products in their hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use almost nothing. A little argon or coconut oil.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it can.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair would be a mess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think natural hair is always better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually mine does. My hair looks like a greasy mess if I use wax or hairspray or gel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish. My hair is frizzy, so I have an anti frizz serum I use. I try not to use a lot of products.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It's way better to skip putting all those chemicals in your hair, yeah.

I personally use a natural shampoo and then apply a tiny bit of coconut oil after I dry my hair, and that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is a flat mophead without my spray

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine looks shit without something in it. ahaha

0|0
    0|0
    • products make mine look greasy and not nice looking.

• I hate my hair. It's very thin and without anything in it it looks horrible, especially as soon as it gets a little bit longer

0|0
    0|0
  • yea, I haven't touched a drop of hair gel in like 8 months

0|0
    0|0
  • I am growing my hair longer, and last time I did that the ends curled and it looked good. All I had to do was trim it up and keep it looking nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • My options are product (s) or buzz cut

I'm guessing we have different hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i have really thick hair

• As do I. I'd actually say it's thin hair people who often get overwhelmed by product. Mine absorbs it like a sponge and becomes slightly less unruly.