Have you ever had an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction? What was it?

I've definitely had more than one lol! Just the other day at work I went to sit down and my work pants ripped up the back seam. Of course I was wearing a thong so my ass is now all exposed for everyone to see! Forutunately I keep a pair of yoga pants in my car at all times. I had a coworker go get them for me and I had to wear yoga pants the rest of the day. Fortunately you couldnt tell lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a handful, over the years. The most recent of which was just this past summer.

My girlfriend and I were throwing a little get together at our house. Cookout, pool party, etc. Well, I was climbing out of the pool, and my trunks got snagged on the ladder. I didn't realize it until I pulled myself up another rung, and my trunks stayed where they were.

Only two people saw, thankfully; two of my GF's lady friends. They got a nice eyefull. I was embarrassed, and apologetic, but they were totally cool with it, and told me not to worry; that they wouldn't tell her. Of course, that promise lasted all of a couple hours, until they blurted it out while drinking later, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG, I had one last week! I was at the mall and I spilled coffee all over myself. Like all over. So I went to the washroom, took off my shirt, put it in a bag, and just put my coat on over top. I had a scarf so nobody knew that I didn't have a shirt on under lol. No problem... Until

A group of my friends ran into me and wanted to go shopping a bit, so I said sure. Did I tell you I'm wearing a full Canada goose down parka? Zipped up? The whole time? In a heated mall?

As you can imagine, I'm getting warmer and warmer, and my face is getting redder and redder. Friends said "aren't you hot" a few times, and I'm like "no I'm good", but it's clear that I'm boiling. For some reason I was too embarrassed to mention the coffee... long story short, I looked like a goof.

What Guys Said 2

• I remember having my shorts get ripped right in the middle while playing soccer while at school xD

• Wearing my sisters jeans by accident, getting an erection in school and girls seeing it.

What Girls Said 1

• Once i put on new panties which I had bought a few years before. The elastic material had lost its elasticity but I didn't really notice first. I wore a skirt on that day and after a few hours it got very loose and started sliding down. I had to tie the sides to keep it from dropping. It was so embarrassing. Well... I threw out all my panties and got new ones.