Do you like reading Twilight?

guys do you like reading Twilight? most guys I know would say its gay...and if you do why do you like it? not that I have a problem with that :)

Most Helpful Guy

• lol Ill admit to reading it... I am into reading and so is my sister. This was like two years ago, before the huge fad explosion. My sister came down stairs to my room and was like "You should read this, ITS AWESOME". I was like "Ok what's it about?" Answer "Vampires". To a guy Vampires is related to things like BLADE... not the case. Anyways it was not terrible, but I can't say it was good either. Relatively boring. Sadly it would have been good, even as a movie, if there was more action in it. More Vampire fights and stuff, that would have kept my attention,

oh yeah I'm not gay

What Guys Said 10

• I actually enver got into twilight just because I'm not big on series, but I had a friend that was a girl introduce me to a book called "burned" by ellen Hopkins, I read it in my study hall senior year and tried to not let anyone else see, I was embarraseed to like it because its a total "chick book". It was an awesome romance book and had a lot of other good plots and I coudl totally relate to the main character even though it was told from a girls point of view...honestly guys and girls expereince a lot of the same emotions.

• I haven't read it but may in the future. I like a good drama I can get my teeth into...(pun intended) I know some of the other books I have read in the past have had a great deal of character development, so much so that after reading the book you feel like you have made a bunch of good friends, and once you finish the book you miss them for it, so in this sense I feel I might like it, and no I'm not gay.

• Never read it but I've seen the first movie. I would watch it again for Ashley Greene.

I don't think Twilight is gay, I think it's massively overhyped. The whole sparkly stalker douchebag vampire thing bugs me. They should have watched '40 days of night' and based the vamps on that.. now that would have been awesome lol. Coulda at least made the vampire really hideous, would have been a nice spin on the whole looks don't matter in true love thing but nooo its Hollywood the vamp has to be a moody good looking dude that climbs trees.

• I actually just finished the series and I liked it alot. Just cause my two favorite genres are Romance and Action. Twilight series has a good amount of both

• i read them..i like reading but twilight was really boring I must admit. it just doesn't appeal to the teenage boy as well as it does to the teenage girl, love stories are all good to read about but it was predictable and 4 books were kind of unnecessary. vampires and werewolves are legit but I just hate how all the adolecent girls love the books and the characters and its making vampires not awesome anymore but sort of gay and not as badass as they once were.

• For me its just another love story. Hear one you've heard them all, right? I can see why a girl would be into it though...two guys desperate for her love, both just happen to be better than average dudes (werewolf instead of ware house worker and vampire instead of night shift AM-PM worker), all tending to a females urge to be wanted. Now someone should write a book about me and how two hot chicks compete for my love...ohh wait, I already own porn!

• I really liked all the books but the movies just totally ruined it.

Teenage girls are the most annoying thing to have in a cinema with you.

• I read the first book and thought it was boring. Even so, I have no problem with its existence.

What I hate is the rabid fangirls who desperately want to have their necks bitten and won't accept any guy unless he's willing to watch her sleep and he sparkles in the sun. People who take Edward Cullen as the world's greatest boyfriend are delusional and crazy (since he's obsessive and textbook stalker), and the violence that has occurred as a result of such obsession is far out of line.

• yh I love and I'm a guy I actually found it easy to read and for some reason I could really relate to bella and some of the things she went through :)

• movies are better, if you wanna see eclipse for free on yiur laptop just comment here :)

What Girls Said 13

• most guys won't read it at all because they think its gay... but the ones that do for pleasure or because their girlfriends made them won't admit to other guys they liked it but will confess it to their girlfriends that they enjoyed it. guys don't want to be emasculated because edward is sooooo perfect :)

• I made my guy friend read the entire series and he really liked it. But of course he could be lying to me

• There was this guy on my school bus, and he was a sixth-former. And he NEVER spoke to anyone, he was well intimidating. Then one day he opened his bag and pulled out...TWILIGHT! I practically GAGGED myself to death! Can't say I saw it coming! ^-^ He was really into it! 0-o" Just goes to show-NO ONE CAN RESIST IT! >=D

• Yeah, well I only read the first one. I thought the whole story idea was pretty good. Some have said that Myers can't write. Well, she can, she just has her own style.

BTW, I think that the movies did a poor job or correctly portraying Edward.

• I have a guy friend who's read it and like it (I don't xD)

• I love them! I got my boyfriend to read twilight he read it and said he liked it but then the movie came out and all the fuss about it he got sick of it lol. Anyways I'm a huge fan of the series and Robert Pattinson ;) lol

• I like it for the supernatural parts I guess. I also like reading things making fun of twilight.

• My brother is currently in jail, and I sent him the whole series, he loved the books, and he got everyone in his wing to read them too, they all love them :)

• I'm a girl, and I don't really like Twilight. I think it's also kind of overrated, especially with the movies out.

• i kno a guy whos straight and read it and liked it kinda. it wasn't really written for guys tho

• i totally loved it! it's my fav book of all time and I love the Edward character. he is perfect!

• Yes I love it.

• I'm sure some guy will read it and say they didn't. Maybe becasue it's in a chicks point of view