What do you think of this watch?

I'm having trouble deciding if this watch is for men or women. I am buying this watch as a gift for someone extremely important in my family (male) and just want to know your thoughts on it.
Do you think it's a nice watch or not? Thanks.

http://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-watches/mens-chronograph/interlocking-extra-large-web-watch-p-337540I18208672

Please don't comment on the price, i realize it's expensive. thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• ... i think the color pattern is terrible, those people are literally running out of ideas. Try a different color.

• I don't like it at all. It's completely form over function and that's just not my thing.

You can get an amazing watch for under $1k. Check out the Citizen Signature series.

• I wouldn't buy a Gucci watch

• It, in my opinion, looks tacky. Basically the brand name is the only thing that makes it expensive, it doesn't look like it is worth half as much as it costs and has no heir of class that a watch should usually have.

• Male. It's a casual watch. Although a woman could certainly get away with wearing it. But the colors are definitely geared toward male wardrobe tendencies.