Are girls clothes more comfy than guys?

Most girls feel like their clothes are uncomfortable, but I love how my maxi skirts and leggings and other things feel. I tried on guys clothes and it was very uncomfortable to me. Does anyone else find girls clothes more comfy than guys?

• Girls are more comfy
  • Guys are more comfy

Most Helpful Guy

• Women have so MANY more fabric choices, cuts, types, styles, etc!! On a hot day, bikini panties and a soft cotton dress rocks!! Ask just about any woman!!
    Why can't guys feel some of that?
    Boxers, sticky balls in pants, really?
    Yeah, ok, go on, all the 'Haters', the "He must be gay" guys, that pretend, but really want to know!! It's just cloth!! Who cares what color it is? There are MANY Nations, all over the world where men wear 'Skirts', but don't say that to them!! They are 'Kilts', or Indian lungi, sarongs, or even some Middle Eastern Kaftans, more like 'dresses'!
    Corsettes, and some of the lacey, B&D sht is just another post!!
    I'm talking about cotton, daily, usual kinds of things. I think the ladies have it good!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Many female clothes are restrictive or badly designed to "show more skin". But skirts seem to be better in summer.

• I think women apparel in general is way more uncomfortable, not just in that sense but the new "waist trainers" that are becoming more acceptable and starting to be worn for daily use amongst females. Ex. "Waist Trainers".
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...LUSIVE_NEW_YORK_OCTOB.JPG
    It looks ridiculously uncomfortable.

• That just isn't sexy.

• In my eyes that's body modification. People can get obsessed with the extreme and it can detract from other areas of the body they don't like.

Have you seen this girl? pre11.deviantart.net/.../..._underbust-d7dzxg4.jpg

She keeps getting bigger and bigger and more and more obscene with her looks, in my opinion she is getting attention in order to detract attention from the things she doesn't like, she is just so try hard it's sad. Like depressing that some one is that messed up they would do that to themselves.

• If you have a waist trainer on and get a shock, you'd most likely faint because it's so tight and your brain (think it was that) can't get the oxygen flow through

• I think that it depends on where you shop. I buy my clothes from H&M when I have one around me. Clothes are top notch and cheap. They're all comfortable and good all around daily clothes. I wouldn't use them for working in but they're not made for that. They're basic fashion clothes and are comfortable as fuck.

• clothing for women is mainly uncomfortable because girls wear articles of clothing less frequently than guys. forever 21 caters to this. cheap, looks good, but doesn't last. long lasting, quality clothing is pricey... which is generally not enjoyed until a woman is in their mid 20s.

• i do want to add, that some girls will clue in and land some well fitting comfy goto jeans/pants. obv this requires plenty of trial and error and $50-100. also, if you want affordable quality clothing there's always goodwill, and plenty of higher end pants/jeans/shirts/etc to be had for dollars.

• No.
    I hear so many girls being like "Do I look fat?"
    "I look so ugly today"

A LOT of guys look in the mirror every morning and are like 'Fuck YEAH!'

• There might be a couple of very comfortable clothes for girls like leggings or some type of skirts, but generally I think that guys clothes are more comfortable

• Mens sportswear far outweighs a miniskirt... not... that... i should know that

• How many men raid their girlfriends wardrobe vs. How many women raid their boyfriends wardrobe?

• I'd say guys clothes are more comfy

• No, trust me, guys are more comfortable, it's just women's look cuter and have more options

What Girls Said 8

• Guys clothing may be easier to deal with, but I prefer girls clothing as it's so much prettier, have way more choices, and altogether a lot more fun.

• Girls clothes are more tight, were expected to wear tight clothing, but guys can wear loose clothing withoit being judged. I wanted to buy a loose comfy sweater at multiple clothing stores, and they were all very snug to my body, including the extra larges and I generally wear extra small. Keep that in mind.

• Of course men's clothes feel uncomfortable, they are designed for men's bodies. If your friends are uncomfortable it means they aren't buying the right size.

• guy clothes look more comfy and i agree with the poll

• Guys are definitely more comfy.

• You have not lived until you have experienced the freedom of a men's flannel button down.

• in girls' clothes, it's always made tight, and shirts only just cover your stomach (not all clothes obvs). With guys' it's much more loose and comfy in my opinion

• Guy clothes look way more comfy.