Which dress is nicer?

• First
  • Second

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl and the occasion. I think the black dress will look better on a girl with more pronounce curves but the neckline to me is kinda blah. So the first one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are great choices, but I'd maybe give the edge to the first one. Question" Is that a one piece or two? It looks like a skirt bottom. Either way, it's gorgeous!

• Peplum dresses are usually two pieces, I believe

• lol, I am a guy but, I try to be interested in girl things as well. Whatever that means anyway

• @Dave20154 That's quite ok. Good for you!

What Guys Said 13

• The first essentially says, "I think I have big hips, so I am using this frilly sht to try to cover that" but it draws attention to her hips, which I think are fine, but I doubt she would take that dress off, that night. She looks like she has a stick up her A$$!!
    The second says "I think I'm going to get a hot guy, with the slit, almost showing, something, but it should be sleeveless, lower-cut, more accentuating her breasts, with her look, and that would get the 'invite' to a 'night-cap'!
    Tight, long skirts just aren't hot, but free-flowing long skirts, with slits up to the high thigh, , with dancing, and touching, are more 'inviting'!!

• This better be MH...
    You really let guys have a say in this? and you Really think they are looking at the dress? No one cares about the dress but the figure underneath...

• In what context?
    The first one is the kind of everyday outfit you could wear to work in an office or wherever. The second is the kind of dress you'd wear on a date at a fancy restaurant - it's a million times sexier, but not something you'd wear on too many occasions.

• The black and white dress have a nice fashion and it have more going on with having two colors.
    The second have a nice fashion but it look to plain with just the black. If it had something that sparkle on it or something to bring out the beauty in the dress then, it would be a better dress than the black and white dress.

• The second one.

• I like a gurl in Black

• The second dress looks really elegant...

• first for sure. the shape and color scheme are just light years above the second one. Plus the accessories are great around the collar.

• Something about the split in the second dress... #stylish #HotMama

• They would both look better on curvier women, but the peplum in the top picture creates a great hourglass figure and slims the waist a great deal. I t is a great choice for women with more shapely figures.

• Diffidently the second one.

• the second dress is nice.

• i feel i could pull the second one off more

What Girls Said 10

• No Second glance @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc, the Second One is Fun and Won... My vote now here, dear.
    I have only two choices, and I found that with the black, sexier one, that That would be Nice as Spice.
    Good luck. xxoo

• I like the peplum top to the first dress and the neckline on that dress is pretty aswell

• Neither is really flattering :/

• i like the second one!!! the first style is way too common

• i like the first one.

• it depends on your body shape and on what occasion are you going to wear it in? .
    the first one seems more formal and classy , while the second seems more sexy and informal.

• 2nd one is nicer in my opinion :)

• Love the first one I want it. 😭

• Second one is really sexy

• the first one is cute but the second dress is hot