Girls, what do you think about guys with both ears pierced, hot or not?

I start to think about piercing my other ear too because I would like the look of having my both ears pierced.

How do girls feel about that?

Most Helpful Girl

• kinda went over my limit...but yeah the spray you can find at any hot topic...also you can buy it online...make sure you aren't using any porous gages such as plastic, wood, or organic while you have decided to gage to the next size up because that's gonna increase your risk for a infection. know that you shouldnt remove the gage while the process of having it infected as well.

lol I know I'm going on about gaging, but I know a lot from expirience and also because of my gager because he's the one he gave me the 101 but yeah...anymore questions...im here!

• Hi,

Little update. it healed well, but after a while it felt tight and harder than my existing hole. Hopefully that will go better, because I fear gauging will be tough. I am eager to get started with the stretching process, but the new hole has to get equal to my other ear first. Only then can I get them "going". How are your earlobes doing these days. Did you manage to get them to zero yet?

What Girls Said 19

• Sure, go for it! Nothing wrong with a guy having both his ears pierced, in my opinion. If one side looks good on you, why not the other?

• it's alright.

• Personally, I don't care for ear piercings on guys. One is okay...two is a bit much for me. I think part of it, though, is because I don't have my ears pierced. Probably some voice inside of my head going I don't want my guy wearing more jewelry than me I guess. But still, everyone is different so, if you think it will look good, it probably will:D

• HOT.

• I think it looks pretty awesome.

• It depends on the guy.Personally,I don't mind earings on a guy and on some I find it very attractive.It really just depends.

• Sounds better than having one ear pierced! lol

• me personaly guy peircings looks off. but one peircing looks worse than two. since you already have one peirced you can't undo it but I think if you choose peirced over not do both. one looks weak like you couldn't take both.

• I see nothing wrong with it at all.

• Not my style...

• not!

and one ear pierced is also NOT hot

• i like it! also I like guys who gage their ears :) its all cool!

• I went forward with the "project" this morning, and have now two gauge 12 rings because I like the look and thought it would fit me well, which it fortunatelly does. I feel great and a little special. Glad you like the idea. For sure I will get comments from my coworkers monday morning. But for one thing, it wil spice up the office a bit! because they would not expect it from me.

• That didn't take you too long then to get it up to 2. I hope your earlobes will continue to behave good for the "final" stretch (for now at least), in the meantime, I just got to be patient am hope mine will heal as quickly as your's. if they take longer, so be it. Did you ever have problems?

I have not made plans yet how much further I want to take them, but for sure a bit bigger.

• Well yeah everyone will have that one point where your scar tissue in your earlobes tear...mines tore in different times but they do get infected, make sure that you clean them out alot....especially when it gets infected at that point.

if it gets infected, do not remove the gage what so ever please! also do not use alcohol or hydrogen peroxide because all its gonna do is kill the good skin cells and retain the ones you wanna make go away...the best product you might wanna get is the h2ocean spray..

• Hot. OMG. I would died for that

• Ew. That's practically shouts "GAY!"

• I don't like guys with there ears pierced.

Now gauged..that's hot!

• Hey, I find this an interesting answer. The one I have is 10G. although not a thin 18G, it still isn't really gauged isn' it.

What's gauged, what's not, I mean, like where is the line in between. .

• Well 10 gauge is pretty like regular. I think it stars to be gauged when you can see through your ear.

• i like it..

• Not hot.

• not a big fan of guys with earrings...

• It sounds kinda werid imo

What Guys Said 0