Which style do you prefer?

Which style do you prefer?

• Dress and long boots
  • Dress and tights

1712

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress and long boots looks more appealing. To me it's something that will give you the center of attention.
    The dress and tights are look basic. Look like something you would put on to go to the book store or to the mall. Just to wear out but not for something special.

Most Helpful Girl

• i wear both but i think i prefer miniskirt with long boots

i like dresses/skirts tights with pumps but i prefer slightly sheer, patterned tights

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• The shorter dress, and long boots, WAAAAYYYY hot!! The threaded tie top, Bonus Points!!

• Dress and tights. The "little girl next door" look, almost! Very attractive!

• The long boots with dress is hot as fuck if you got the legs for it. And it's fairly classy too because you're not dressing to revealing just being a bit of a tease by showing a bit of upper legs :)

• I like overknee socks/boots in combination with short dresses, miniskirts or shorts. not a fan of the dress on this one, I think the first style looks better but just because I wished they were more popular I'll vote for the second one :)

• The heels with the tights are pretty appalling though. When your heels are too high it's downright unattractive.

• Ill go with #2 since i see #1 everyday

• Omg, that's so difficult to decide. Why you make me think so hard woman?

• Dress and tights for the win. Tights are so sexy.

• Less is more... "a" for me

• Both of them, tgey r cool.

• If a girl was wearing either I would not complain

What Girls Said 16

• the first style

• I like the dress and tights :)

• Sorry, voted wrongly. I thought the options was according to sequence of pictures, meant to vote A actually.

I wear both depending on the weather but I'm more prone to wear boots with dresses.

• They both look cute, but honestly I don't like either of the styles. What if something happened and you had to actually run or something? I'm more of a jeans and sneaks kinda girl I guess.

• I prefer jeans and long boots, or sneakers (even better) ;)

• dress and tights it's so cute

• The first one is so close to my usual style. But I have long boots like the second picture that I pull out when I'm feeling fierce!
    I voted A though.

• I can't decide. I like the second dress and shoes but I like the tights and jacket from the first outfit, can we just combine the two?

• dress and tights :-)

• I prefer the first one.

• Dress and tights.

• I like the second style. The dress and long boots.

• the second one looks really cool

• Dress and tights says "I don't take myself too seriously", which I like

• Both are super cute but the latter on myself; white dresses just don't look good on me

• Both are nice