My clothes make me feel basic?

I don't know if its just me or what, but I feel like my clothes make me look basic. I try to always wear a necklace, bracelet, and have my nails painted a nice live color but it seems like no matter how much I decorate or dress myself up I always look so average and basic. I want to look fabulous, not basic. by the way I have a nice bo dy im kinda tall (5ft5) my measurements are 36~26~36

Yea I do have a crush and im trying to get him to notice me but he doesn't even look twice , so I tried to Remake my look starting with a new wardrobe.
Nd Basic is a slang we use in Atlanta @Ceejaybabii91 to anyone else who thinks I sound " unintelligent" or as I interpret... stupid. Ironic thing is, you say I sound unintelligent because you dont know what it means. It means exactly what it sounds like... "average" "dull" "irrelevant". Pick your fav.

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is basic. Doing your nails and getting dressed up should make you feel good about yourself. I would guess that you're seeking attention from someone and its not working out the way you planned. More than likely maybe intimidating to the person you're trying to impress. Or maybe they're not interested. But no matter what if its not making you happy then change it.

Most Helpful Girl

• you can combine your basic pieces with one statement piece each time. Something bold that reflects your personality, an accessorie or a piece or clothing. See this website for inspiration

youlookfab.com/.../

What Guys Said 2

• What if your basic looks are fabulous to our eyes?

• wth does basic mean anyway?

What Girls Said 1

• It's not about the clothes, it's about what's in the clothes. You seem to have pretty sever self esteem issues or you're just too focused on seeking attention. First off, stop calling yourself basic. It screams unintelligent. Second, learn to love yourself and stop relying on clothes and others peoples opinions to find your worth.