Girls what makes you wear Make-Up or even want to try it out?

What about your Eyebrows being on Fleek (point)?

• It make's me 10x gorgeous😇!
  • I don't know really☺.
  • To do Make-Up Tutorials (Practice makes Perfection)😍!
  • I'm bored😉.
  • I don't feel as pretty without it on😮.
  • I'm a guy... see Result's😃.
  • I'm a guy... I have a Opinion to state😃.
Whatcha think?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• From what I know about women, they wear make up for confidence. They feel like they look weird without :P

• Those fakebrows and lips are pretty blaergh

• That picture looks pretty terrible. I don't care for makeup at all.

• omg a clown! too much paint!

• Fleek? Seriously? You can't just say "looking perfect"?

• Nope I'll say whatever I want since it's my question and I said, "point" after fleek if you actaully read correctly.

What Girls Said 21

• I don't like makeup I honestly don't even know how to put it on. xD I don't think makeup is a necessity not even for special occasions. My boyfriend actually appreciates the fact that I don't. Sometimes he'll dreamily look into my eyes and say "thank you for never wearing makeup." Lol. I'm a believer in natural beauty, I don't think of my face and body as a canvas for a vision to be painted on, I think of my face and body as the masterpiece. :)

• sometimes it's boredom lol [sometimes being 50%] and yeah i do like to enhance a feature or 2 sometimes, depends on the look :)
    when i do wear it, it's very minimal since I'm focusing on applying stuff to my skin to keep it lovely naturally =]

• I wear make up for special occasions, but only a very small amount still. I don't know why really.

Occasionally I will play about with make up, if me and my friend have a drunk night in we have been known on occasion to be super girly and kinda do "make overs" but, to be honest, we both like drawing and painting so it's more like face painting than make up, crazy colours and shapes etc. That's just for fun and I'd never go out like that unless it was for a carnival or something.

• For me make up is a part of my clothing. When I wear things that goes better with a special style of make up I wear make up. If I wear something that goes well with a natural face I don't wear make up. It's just like wearing my hair up with special clothes, matching my underwear to my clother or choosing shoes for my outfit. It's also a lot of fun and the way you percieve yourself and the things you wear affects you psychologically so if I feel badass I draw that cat eye if I feel sweet and cute I do my make up in an entirely different style.

• I never wear make up at home but I always wear it if I leave the house. I cannot go outside without it on unless it's like only for five seconds or if I am sick. I just feel very naked and exposed if I don't wear make up out in public. It makes me feel as if I could look pretty so I feel pretty.

• I wear it to make me happy! Even if my clothes are crap my face will always look good! hahah!

• LoL, I don't even like make up...

• i dislike that eyebrow on fleek thing... its way too common -_-'

• I don't wear makeup.. yet.. and my eyebrows are always on fleek girl.. 😏

• well when i go out, i never wear makeup... unless i'm going to meet my crush or sth... but even then after some time i drop the makeup xD

& at home i wear it when i'm all alone to take pictures... i'm a selfie addict!

• Whoa! Those eyebrows!

• Nothing, I dislike makeup :P

• I've been filing in my brows since high school because they are so light. a little mascara, and a lid highlight makes me look more awake. I've always worn makeup for me.

• I don't look very well without makeup. But my eyebrows are never on fleek. I wish I could get them to look at good as that girl

• I actually don't wear makeup lol 😂

• I've been going to school for a while now with out makeup because I've been lazy but before it was because I wanted to enhance my features.

• I'm a girl but i clicked "I'm a guy" as I don't wear makeup

• I just feel naked without makeup

• That girl has terrible makeup :S cake face city much?

• I'm a girl but I never wear makeup.

• I don't care about eyebrows. I wear it makeup occasionally.