How much money should I spend on a fall wardrobe?

I know this isn't something that you hear guys talk about a lot but I'm sick of dressing like a kid. I want to dress like I got money even though I really dont lol. I was looking at TJ Max stuff and they have good brand names for great prices. I'm 22 and all I wear is sweatpants/joggers and tshirts. A lot of gym clothes. Now that I'm single again I need to work on it. I'm a bodybuilder so I need to get all my clothes tailored. I was thinking a good $500 to start me out would be good. Buy 4-5 button downs. 3-5 dress paints. 2 pairs of shoes. Sweater or two. Maybe a watch. Then get those all tailored.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fall is a perfect time for changes. I think that 500$ is enough to change your wardrobe. I, for example, spend 700$ to renew my closet: knitted sweater (I bought recently one awesome online) , skinny jeans and nice brown booties. It looks classic and trendy.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're gonna go to TJ Max, then go to goodwill. button downs are $5, tshirts (plenty new ones) are $2... jeans/pants are $5.

• when i was 18-24... i used to think Ross was helluva bargain.. shiet, all these named brands for 19.99.. that's hella savings compared to $82.93 at Macys.

There's no bargains are TJMaxx/Ross/Marshalls... just junk. (good place for dog beds tho)

What Girls Said 2

• That's good, but forget the watch, it's a huge money sink. The rest sounds good, but add a blazer. Those are versatile and hot.

• $500 sounds good.

Budget it out and watcb out for sales.

What Guys Said 1

• No one cares, get psychological help.

• I need a therapist because I'm asking for fashion advice? lol