Girls, what would you think if your man hinted he'd like to see you wear a thong bikini to the beach? What's a good way to suggest it?

If he did, would you wear one or not?

Guys, have you ever suggested this to a girl, and what did she say?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't push her into doing something she wouldn't want to do, just ask her what her opinion is on thong bikinis in general and just go from there, but don't force her to do anything she doesn't want to. It takes a lot of nerve to expose that much of yourself in a public place, hence she may react negatively to your suggestion, so don't be taken aback when she does.

As for me, I do wear thong bikinis to the beach as long as the law permits it. I do get a few gawking gofers here and there, some wolf whistles, but it doesn't phase me at all because I was a stripper for about 7 months, so I'm desensitized towards showing that much of myself.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't be upset by the suggestion but I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't be able to show my bare butt in public

• i wouldn't wear one for everyone to see lol...

• I might wear one, depending on the beach.

• Yes my boyfriend asked me and I didn't like that at all. I felt he just care about sex and my body and he broke my heart;

• I'd wear one. All he would have to do is ask.

What Guys Said 1

• Duh, I f he is on with it than u should. I f not don't. If u do and he is not OK with it u r an ass hole who deserves the consequences.